Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you guys know of any sluts at work?

last reply
8 replies
1 watcher
1 like

either direct info from her doing co workers, or of her proclivities outside of workers.

as for me, I was able to keep my activities somewhat normal. as I 'dated guys'. wo elaboration.

quite early in my career, I did a few co workers, but that kind of faded. op words, kinda faded haha.

but - they did somehow find out I was a naturist/nudist. someone saw me, never found out.

my rather extreme private life was late in my career, and that was not known gg sex etc.

just wondering if you guys did, how it went.

Women at work that I find attractive and even sexy? Sure. There's a couple. Never heard of any of them being "sluts", though. Not really privy to that kind of gossip, either.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Surprisingly there were much more in terms of sluts when I cooked them in accounting.

No, we tossed all the sluts out the window from the top floor and only kept the prudes that are also martial arts experts, and handy with swords.

Quote by Buz

No, we tossed all the sluts out the window from the top floor and only kept the prudes that are also martial arts experts, and handy with swords.

Damn, you must be in rough line of business, Buz. 😁

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Women, no. Men, yes, quite a few -- not be personal experience, I hasten to add.

I had a fling at work with a colleague who had a bit of a reputation for being easy. It didn't make it any less enjoyable.

Quote by Buz

Gotta be ready for that zombie apocalypse, man.

And sluts are part of a healthy eco-system so yes, there are some at my work place.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Yeah I do.....me