Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you guys actually like going down on girls?

last reply
1.0k replies
103k views
11 watchers
25 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh absolutely! Who wouldn’t want to enjoy the enjoyment of feeling her writhing against my tongue. Her slickness coating and glossing my lips as I tattoo her clit with my tongue. And the way she moans as my tongue presses deeper inside her, tasting her arousal. Hands free to explore, to reach up and fondle her breasts and play with her nipples. Fingers free to slide inside her wetness to enhance the sensations….

A fondness for scribing an erotic tale ~ my stories can be found here: https://www.lushstories.com/whispered_words/stories

My hunger to write fuelled by the comments hoping you'll check a tale or two out...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My first foray into sex with a girl was at 17 and my older female cousin saw her mom sitting on her dad's face and my cousin convinced me to let her try it to see what it was like. She got so excited and when she came it made me feel like a real man and I almost went crazy. Since then, thanks to her patience and tips, I have genuinely enjoying going down on a girl/woman to ensure her total pleasure, ultimately and repeatedly. I might even let her know there needs to be no reciprocation or any follow up sex just so she will relax and enjoy it. Giving a woman an oral orgasm gives me a certain emotional and mental orgasm.

Candyman
0 likes

Going down on a woman who is open to it is one my favorite things to do. I’ve always enjoyed trying to please a woman using my fingers, my tongue, toys, and my cock.

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It has a certain appeal.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Absolutely love it, one of my favourite things to do sexually

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Hell Yeah!. Nothing finer than dining at the Y.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I joke with my wife that I think I enjoy going down on her more than she likes it.

Almost sweeter tasting is the 19 year old neighbor girl.