last reply
105 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, sex is like Christmas presents.

Of course, I enjoy 'opening' mysterious packages.

But the real pleasure, is experiencing others 'receiving' things which I have taken ages to plan, wrap and deliver.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rather give a blow job then receive but will 69 the right guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been with a few guys. Funny that the oldest only wanted to do me with no reciprocation while the younger it would be more mutual
Lurker
0 likes
As I've got older I have become a less selfish lover and now it makes me feel really happy when I go down on a girl and make her cum at least once. The taste of her juices and hearing her moan with pleasure is absolutely brilliant.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex (eating pussy) is my favorite thing to give (yum). On the take side, I'd rather have something else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
actually, i give more than I receive.. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I give more than I receive, but I like it that way
Lurker
0 likes
I will eat pussy any way is it served up... shaved, trimmed or full hedge makes no difference to me. It's all tasty and juicy on the inside.
Lurker
0 likes
I like both. but I have given more than I received
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I enjoy both I much prefer to give than to receive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy both giving and receiving.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I will never turn down an opportunity to go down on a woman. On the other hand, while I like the idea of receiving, I've never really gotten off from oral. Having never been satisfied from oral probably led to me never asking for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always enjoy oral sex with my female lovers, the pleasure it provides is very satisfying.
Taking time and edging my wife to her deep low moan is why I read about new technics all the time to improve my skills.
I am very much into pleasuring my wife to the point of wanting to do it even if we do not make love.
My only wish is my wife who does do okay at blow jobs would be more into doing it with enthusiasm.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by neil5400
I always give oral I prefer it to receiving if I'm honest.

Me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like both, but recently only giving sad