Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever fantasize about which one of your partner's friends you most want to include in a threesome?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know this is firmly in the realm of fantasy for me, but I like to imagine. Who would be most willing? Who would look the best naked? Who would be the best fuck?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was in my 20s and married to a beautiful, sensual, girl we often talked about a threesome. I didn't realize how serious she was about actually wanting to go through with it until one evening when we were having great sex and she brought it up. So I told her to find another girl that she was attracted to and see if she would be interested. About two days later she announced she had found a great candidate for the session so we agreed to meet with her and discuss the possibilities of having sex with her. I was unaware at the time that my wife was bisexual and had a few girls before we met and one while we were dating.

We met at a nice romantic cafe and after stumbling around for a while and a bottle of wine we got on the subject of a threesome. My wife and the girl were on one side of the table and sat across from them. Little did I know that they were rubbing each others leg and slipping their hands between their legs. The table cloth was long enough to hide the action from me and the waitress. I thought the waitress looked at them with a wicked smile when she would come check on us.

All of this was planned by the two girls way ahead of time and later admitted that they had already gone down on each other. Long story short, we ended up at the house, in bed I was with two very beautiful girls each with lovely breasts and perky nipples, each shaven so as to give access to their vaginas without having to wade through all the hair. My word what a performance they put on for me and I had both vaginas with an ample amount of cum which they enjoyed from each other before the night ended. I don't know if I could say which one fucked the best. My wife was so hot that she went really wild when I took her from behind. The other girl was equally talented and rode me on top.

A few weeks later we had a bisexual guy join us which I had wanted to experience and seeing him fucking my wife was a real treat. He really knew how to suck a cock and his cum tasted incredible being sucked from my wife's vagina too.