Login

Do you enjoy eating Pussy? or do you pass

last reply
1.1k replies
108k views
23 watchers
74 likes

Quote by THammer

Severely enjoy it. Making them quiver and shake is the best part.

Yes, well put. It's a feeling of controlling and producing great pleasure I think.

I love eating pussy and I love sucking cock.

Love it. Would never not ...

This isn’t a trick question is it? Hell yes, every chance I get 👍🏻

I truly enjoy the act, especially surprising her during foreplay and giving extended oral, several orgasms. A woman always appreciates being worshipped sometimes.

Eating my wife’s pussy is one of my absolute favorite things to do.

Given- next question. Almost always satisfying experience for my partner. Woman love a passionate and tireless tongue.

Love it..nothing better than making a woman cum with my tongue..I like to take control of her orgasms..any women interested

Love it - and love using ice and hot mint tea in my mouth alternatively

Absolutely, it's the only way unfortunately, that I can give my wife an orgasm, suffering as I do, both from lack of size (4.5") and PE, I can fire off in under a minute, so muff dive every time!

Even after I've blasted off I still go down on her, always have, ever since the 2nd time we fucked, still do now, even though we have stopped the penetrative sex, she nowadays gets cock with others, more often bbc, but I still go down,to clean up!

Love to especially 69

Love eating pussy, I'll eat until she is begging me to stop.

Addicted to it just to see how someone can squirm, shake and grip stuff only by eating sucking licking the Forbidden Fruit