Do you cum? x

last reply
47 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure I understand the question. Is this without touching yourself? That would be something. If touching was allowed then, yes, I have found several great stories that really did it for me and I just had to get off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the story.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah when I read my fav stories I am so horny sometimes that lead to cum but sometimes just stay hard...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh definitely. If it is a good hot fantasy and well written, I will often masturbate and orgasm.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by ParMach
I just had my prostate removed and while I can still orgasm I no longer ejectulate. So Has my Libido been affected NO!!!

To take a positive view point I can have a many if not more orgasms and there is no mess to clean up. LOL

That is the first time I've heard of another guy experience this. After my testicular cancer I stopped ejaculating but the sensation is the same. I also can cum more often and recover very quickly.

As to the question, I do often masturbate while reading the stories and have received many comments and emails from readers who got off reading mine. I love the idea that my words have caused others to cum, that's one reason I keep writing'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to read stories in public, normally when travelling somewhere. It means I have to hide how horny I am getting which turns me on even more. After a good day of reading I will then cum hard as I remember the well written stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea I do. Depends on the story. It has to be really hott
Lurker
0 likes
I like to cum while reading stories on Lush. It's a great way to pass the time and it allows for a lot of imagination.

your mind is your greatest sex organ.
Lurker
0 likes
After I write the story, I read it as a reader and does. If I get aroused, and shame on me if I didn't, I will take matters in hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can honestly say, while reading them, I read them for the enjoyment and content. I get more out of a story when I am able to take my time and enjoy a well-written highly erotic plot that has meaning than worrying about cumming to it.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love the long stories can wank about cum stop, start all over again
mmmmmmmmmmmmm fantastic when you eventualy cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
while stories do get me all hot and bothered i do not get off to them... i need aditional stimuli
Lurker
0 likes
Not every story will make me horny or want to cum, but if the imagery is good then I often cum reading stories, or whilst writing them
Lurker
0 likes
yes there has been a few stories that ive jerked off too
Lurker
0 likes
I would love it if you two cum over my stories.
I about to post a new story "Stranger on top of me" You can cum on that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes.
Evolving Writer
0 likes
I find written stories much more of a turn on than movies and yes I do masturbate to them. In fact I have a very hard time writing becasue I get so turned on by the story.
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time i do. I'm not sure what it is. But theres just something about a well written story with a lot of descriptive detail.