Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do u guys enjoy kissing? or just straight to the action?

last reply
104 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely prefer to kiss for a while first.
Lurker
Loving it. Shame that really good kissers seem to become a rarity.
Lurker
Quote by HornyANDbeautiful
Because I love to make out, but I wont do it if you guys just want my fuck holes. If kissing, how long?

Sometimes a quickie is good, but I prefer to build up to it. Lots of kissing and hand wandering before giving her at least a couple with fingers/tongue/whatever. Then it's my turn.
Lurker
Kissing is a huge part of a loving relationship. A major part in showing my feelings for the one I love. Major part of foreplay too!
Lurker
I think kissing is very important...The rest will come...
Lurker
Oh Yeah I love Kissing, making out, and foreplay, before the Finale Fireworkssmile:P
Rookie Scribe
I feel that kissing is important it help put us both in the mood
Lurker
Quote by DaisyDo
Kissing is a huge part of a loving relationship. A major part in showing my feelings for the one I love. Major part of foreplay too!
Active Ink Slinger
I Enjoy the French Kiss - Moving your open lips against each other with some tongue interplay can be very sweet, very hot, very passionate. This kiss really gets the hormones racing and says, "I would like to sleep with you."
Active Ink Slinger
kiss - top to bottom with time on the middle
then whichever hole you want to take me in, i am yours!
Green Bay Packer Fan
Enjoy lots of kissing, nice way to explore her entire body.

Princess Blondie
Ive never been with someone who doesnt like to kiss.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
i love kissing ..... coz it increases the passion ... that's a beautiful feeling!!! (no matter how u look like ... i'd kiss for a long time ... like cuddling) smile
Lurker
I love good kissing.