Do the balls really 'boil'?

last reply
15 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know that it's a way of describing the state of things when you're close to cumming, but after a while and reading it over and over again in the stories, I began to wonder... because any image or comparison that is used too often just loses its effectiveness as a description, and it starts to sound dangerous for a man's balls. I mean, boiled? Ouch!

So is it an accurate description of what it feels like? How else would you describe it? What does it really feel like down there in the testes, when you're about to cum?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I would imagine you are probably reading numerous typo's, Gypsy.

Mine have, on occasion...roiled, coiled, toiled, oiled then soiled.

I am anticipating the inevitable foiling, however. Perhaps that is the end result of boiling?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah the testicles clench while this happens too...with added tingling sensation..almost like an electrical shock leading to a boiling over then the spurt...but extremly , extremly pleasant ill add! : )
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I would imagine you are probably reading numerous typo's, Gypsy.

Mine have, on occasion...roiled, coiled, toiled, oiled then soiled.

I am anticipating the inevitable foiling, however. Perhaps that is the end result of boiling?

LOL! Thanks WMM, but nope, I've been reading 'boiled' in terms of the balls getting ready to blast.

Wait, oiled? Don't slink off like that, explain 'oiled', s'il vous plaît.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
I've been reading 'boiled' in terms of the balls getting ready to blast.

Never used that one, and I've written about a lot of male orgasms. Had a few as well ( ), not a term I would have thought of.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
I know that it's a way of describing the state of things when you're close to cumming, but after a while and reading it over and over again in the stories, I began to wonder... because any image or comparison that is used too often just loses its effectiveness as a description, and it starts to sound dangerous for a man's balls. I mean, boiled? Ouch!

So is it an accurate description of what it feels like? How else would you describe it? What does it really feel like down there in the testes, when you're about to cum?

Boiling is not a word I would choose to characterize the male orgasm, (organism for those of you who can't spell or don't look when the spell checked corrects an error). I believe physiologically the mechanical process is like a sneeze. Now, a really good sneeze has a long build up with a number of false starts, if you go with it all hell will break loose with one incredible force. The male orgasm, (organism if you will) can have a series of pulses each shooting a stream of cum, call it multiple sneezes. As I said mechanically shooting cum and sneezing are alike.

How does it feel?

Well there are many components each having a part in the total experience. The components are physical and emotional, sometimes spiritual. Emotionally you can feel great love or you can feel the fury of fucking the living daylights out of her. There is a wide spectrum of emotion, there is no one size fits all. It can be different each and every time. The feelings produced by fantasy and Mary Palm can be just as explosive, given the right circumstances, although the emotional pleasure with a partner lingers longer. My guess is that the physical pleasure of male orgasm is very much like what a female experiences but different. What this means is that the intensity of the experience is comparable it. Is one sex's orgasm better than the other. We will never know, maybe a hermaphrodite could tell us. So, I say enjoy what you have because it is all you have or ever will.
Lurker
0 likes
The only time ive heard that is when its too hot and guys say thyre going to boil dunno
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I've heard guys say things like "i'm about to go over the edge", so maybe it's like "I'm boiling over the side" more than "I'm so hot down there I'm boiling"(?)
Lurker
0 likes
One sure hopes not.

-MV
Lurker
0 likes
Are we talking about balls on a golf course LOL
Lurker
0 likes
It feels the same as when someone writes about their penis "exploding".

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
- Bring balls to the boil.
- Let simmer for 5-10 min minutes, while occasionally stiring.
- When it really starts to sputter, stir thoroughly then serve immediatelly.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know that I would use the term "boil". more like my body goes numb while all the feeling seems to be in my balls, tingling as it shoots out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boiling lol. No I wouldn't take that literally.

The sensation is kind of a loss of control.

Imagine you've just drunk a litre of water. A while later you're busting for a piss. It shares a similarity with that sense of relief you get at the point when you let go.

But it's much better somehow. Each pulsing shot of cum feels great.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Boiling" would not really work, boiling would be very painful. I do in part agree with the sneeze as so many things happen the same way. You truly have little control over any of it. I feel it is a little more like a runner's high, you push past the muscle spasms, the breathing concerns and everything else and soon the pleasure just washes over you. You tense and let out all those lovely sex noises and then you are in heaven.
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx