Do Tattoo'd women turn you on?

last reply
368 replies
37.8k views
3 watchers
13 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Wife has 4 tattoos. Honestly turns me on everytime I see them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yeah, I like tattoos

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don’t know why a woman (or a man for that matter) would want to ruin her body by getting g a tattoo. I’ve tried to look past the tattoos but when I see a tattoo on a woman, my cock starts to go limp. Wish it wasn’t the case because I have seen many gorgeous women with tattoos

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

The subject of tattoos is widely diverse. Personally I find nothing sexier than a beautiful woman with no tattoos or piercings. It is the way nature made her. Like a beautiful fresh snowfall. To me it actually makes me believe in a higher power to create such beauty! A few, very few tats can be placed discretely, still be private and very sexy! One must balance the fact that “covering the canvas “ is expensive, permanent and will deteriorate or sag over time. And if visible diminish your opportunity to be viewed as employable. Moreover, your point of perspective in life changes. Suppose you paint your spouses name or face on you… then you split? Then what? Very few things in life will never change. The only thing I can think of I’d put marked on my body is my daughter’s name. She will always be my daughter. Which infuriated my wife. My wife could have left. A daughter or son will always be one’s child.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don't like anything more than a cute small one or two.

Why would a woman ruin her beautiful body?

2 likes

Yup, yup, yup. Oh did I mention, yup? The body is a canvas, why not fill it with beautiful artwork?

My wife, an animal lover, has numerous tribute tattoos to our past animals, handwriting tattoos from family, and more. I also have a few tattoos. I see them as a permanent reminder of why I am doing what I am doing. School, work, living in general.