Do some guys lie about measuring?

last reply
77 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been asked if I have ever measured of not.....but wouldnt mind if someone wanted to measure.
Lurker
0 likes
Men think with the measuring stiick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guess would be only about 74.82 % lie, oh and I am not one of them, but I am also not one to run around bragging
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
most guys do measure its just a thing to do. guys lie either bc they aren't happy about their number or want you to guess hoping you guess a bigger number.
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is ask the guys but I had to post! I've been with my husband for 16 years and he's never allowed me to measure him nor ever fessed up if he's measured himself or not. I've often posted in other forums he's too large (yes too large) so recently my girlfriends told me he's lying, that all men know how big they are! So just last weekend after we had sex (I needed to get him at just the right moment) I said "ok fess up, tell me the truth how big are you?" And for the record no I'm not that good at guessing! He said he has measured in the past but never his girth only his length but it's been sometime and he said he was around 7.5/8.0

So I'm not naive but wouldn't one know if it was either 7.5 or 8.0 and don't you stop growing? I know I'm going to regret this post.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

That is hilarious! This is basically a poll that proves you can't believe anything a Frenchman says. So I bet this was a telephone poll.

'ring, ring, ring'

"Hello"

"Hi there, are you the man of the house?"

"Just a minute and I'll ask my wife....."

"Yes, she says I am the man of the house"

"Good, we are researching men's penis sizes around the world, excluding Africa."

"Good!"

"Good?"

"Yes Good that you are excluding Africa, rumor is they have big ones."

"That's why we excluded them."

"Oh!"

"So sir, how big is your penis?"

"Well, I was just in the pool."

"Oh shrinkage, sorry to hear that, do you need a minute to get it stretched and pulled back to normal?"

"Yes, I'm using my other hand right now."

5 minutes later...

"Are you ready to answer?"

"Yes."

whispers "It's eight and one-half inches."

"Nice, but why are you whispering?"

"I didn't want my wife to hear."

"Well sir, thanks for participating in our poll."

"Oh, you're welcome, please call again."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
I know this is ask the guys but I had to post! I've been with my husband for 16 years and he's never allowed me to measure him nor ever fessed up if he's measured himself or not. I've often posted in other forums he's too large (yes too large) so recently my girlfriends told me he's lying, that all men know how big they are! So just last weekend after we had sex (I needed to get him at just the right moment) I said "ok fess up, tell me the truth how big are you?" And for the record no I'm not that good at guessing! He said he has measured in the past but never his girth only his length but it's been sometime and he said he was around 7.5/8.0

So I'm not naive but wouldn't one know if it was either 7.5 or 8.0 and don't you stop growing? I know I'm going to regret this post.

I'm not quite sure how it could be done/ measured, but the opposite question might be "How deep/shallow are the ladies?" Is there any such thing as "average"?

To attempt to comment on Shy's last sentence...I'm sure at some point one does stop growing...and there may actually be a bit of shrinkage due to aging and other possible health issues. That would be length as well as girth/diameter.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen

Not sure if he meant this...... I am 7+ inches. I say that because I am 7 inches when hard. But I do get to almost 7.5 on occasions. Sometimes a guy gets a little extra turned on. More so than usual and becomes harder and longer.
Maybe that is what he meant.
0 likes
I think some guys probably lie about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of them were being honest. If I didn't have to wear one for certain occasions, I'd have no idea what my bra size, or even cup size is. It's just not my biggest concern.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen

so recently my girlfriends told me he's lying, that all men know how big they are!

So I'm not naive but wouldn't one know if it was either 7.5 or 8.0

I'd never measured my cock until last month when I was asked. That was the first thme anyone had asked me!
As far as the difference in size goes megagap is right, when I'm hyper excited it pushes past what comfortable and it aches because it's overstretching.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for your responses, you are fantastic!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course they do - whether they admit it or not is immaterial.
It like asking them if they masturbate - many will say no - but I have never met a human being above 16 (years of age) who hasnt.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only measured myself at the request of my lover ;)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz
That is hilarious! This is basically a poll that proves you can't believe anything a Frenchman says. So I bet this was a telephone poll.

LMFAO at this post. But I do have some French ancestry, and can testify it has an influence on the size of Mr. Prodigy Junior.

Of course, you shouldn't believe anything I say though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes......I've definitely been telling lies........... I need to add 6 inches !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Of course they do - whether they admit it or not is immaterial.
It like asking them if they masturbate - many will say no - but I have never met a human being above 16 (years of age) who hasnt.

Well actually I had never measured mine. I was truly happy with what I had and knew that I couldn't do anything about it anyway so why bother. Most of the ladies I ad been with said I was big but I just thought they were lying (so as not hurt my feelings..you know the way some ladies do) but there was never any shortage of women to lay so I was happy.

Then when I was around fifty-one or two (maybe a year or two younger) my wife and I decided to try swinging and in the process someone asked my wife about my size and she decided we had to measure. For awhile after that I had conflicting thoughts going on in my head. I hated that. Sometimes I'd think I was special because I was bigger that average, but then other times I feel bad because I wasn't 9 1/2 or 10 inches. Since then I have made peace with myself again.

If someone now asks how big am (and trust me not too many ladies are asking these days) I just say it's as big as it is but I can show you if you really want to know.