Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do Shy Girls Intimidate You?

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Just wondering if you ever get intimidated by girls that are quiet and keep to themselves more than others
Not exactly sure what's intimidating about shy girls honestly.

Find something that interests them and they'll probably talk your head off just like any other person.

Now, if she's super manic quiet and never opens up...that's not intimidating so much as frustrating.

Are thinking along the lines of cute bookstore girl who kills potential flirting males with "the stare" and is thus intimidating?
Quote by Autumn17
Just wondering if you ever get intimidated by girls that are quiet and keep to themselves more than others

You mean how like shy girls will sometimes put off a vibe that they aren't into a guy because they are nervous. Making them seem unattainable or like they don't like me?

No, not really. Try not to do that though if you're shy. It's hard enough approaching chicks for a lot of guys as it is.
I don't think anyone would be intimidated by a shy girl, unless they are intimidated by girls in general. But as MadMartigan said, being super quiet can lead to awkward moments, which are already on the verge during initial seduction.

One thing though, is that as a lady you have to respond to a boy's advances by giving certain hints showing your reciprocal interest ; if you don't, you can't expect the guy to continue his pursue forever.

Then again, shy girls have their own unique way of giving hints ; sometimes they try to hide their feelings so hard it shows greatly (blushing, nervousness, etc).

Shyness is a lot more problematic for us guys. I speak from experience.

Don't worry about it. Every girl is a challenge in her own way.
No. Shy is not intimidating at all. Now being quiet but clearly confident "may" intimidates some guys, but not "shy" girls.
Only because I really like shy girls and hope that I can make an impression. I couldn't care less about trying to impress a loud-mouthed girl but I find demure lasses extremely attractive.
I'm not intimidated by it but I do try to break through whatever barriers there are and I try to get to know the girl. I find it kinda cute.
Quote by Autumn17

Nope, if you don't really talk and mingle in an environment with people around chances are I will never notice you. Seeing as I may not even know you're there, I would have nothing to be intimidated about.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Well not really I actually feel more attracted...
Makes me want to try and corrupt them a bit haha
I find shy girls attractive and sexxxy...
No i prefer inter action
I have dated Shy ladys before and find that they are just waiting for that one persons that matches what they want, and that can bring out there hidden wants, cravings and most of to push them past what they are use to.
it's better if they are shy?
Genuine shyness can be really very sweet and endearing. Being reserved and careful in today's world is probably wise. But I am getting the sense that you mean "playing hard to get." That can be annoying, yes.
To echo several other comments - no it's not intimidating but it can be frustrating. I think the "thrill of the chase" or "playing hard to get" are some of the biggest misconceptions in dating. If you know you're both interested and it's done in a silly/flirty way that's fine, a lot of people like that. But I have never known any guy who has EVER said "Well I think I made it pretty obvious I liked her and made a move but she showed no interest... and I liked that so I kept on pestering her like some kind of pervert."

If a guy makes a move it's not cute and coy to give zero back. Make a suggestion that you either are or aren't interested. Obviously some are better at flirting than others and yeah flirting is more fun than "I like you" "I like you, too" Let's date". But however subtle, you've got to give signals because despite what a lot of people may think most guys will shut off flirting mode if the girl shows no reciprocation because they don't want to seem like some kind of sex-pest.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
i'd like shy girls .... coz that is like being sexy!!
Its hard for a guy to know if a girl is shy and wants to be talked to but is just uncomfortable or if the girl really wants to be left alone. It's hard to read minds
Never! A shy girl can often be more alluring because of it.
Not at all. I bring out the best in people and shy girls are no exception. Just like a virgin, you have to peel back the layers gently and she'll be putty in your hands........