last reply
86 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

I noticed that too, Curlygirly .... I suggest a few ...

With of a few of these too, please????

I would suggest these, but I think he might enjoy them too much.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, Ladies, bitches, you slutty girls, all the insatiable women and you nymphos! So if I'm wrong and y'all win... I'll at least die with a huge smile on my face and empty balls! LOL

cracking up laughing .... I am sure you Conroe302 ... would die a happy death!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i had sex with a woman twice my age. it was fucking awesome. she knew exactly what she wanted and went to town. i came 4 times between 3 am and 6 am. the only thing was she had to keep lubing me up but thats forgivable. i havent had anything like it since. i kind of want to find another older woman to find out if she was just a freak or its an age thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older women know what they want and dont play games. Their confidence and maturity are very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in my teens and early twenties, I found older women especially hot! I still find older women highly attractive, but as I myself become older, I begin to find younger ones more and more irresistible. The age difference is a big turn on for me I suppose.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally I prefer older over younger. It's easier for me to actually be myself with older women I guess.. The majority of the time that I am with someone my own age it's somewhat difficult to connect with them, I tend to share interests and thoughts with those that are slightly older than myself. (Say.. around 30 to 45, where I'm 21 years old.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but ever year I find there are less of them to choose from WHY IS THIS!
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ponyboy
Older women know what they want and dont play games. Their confidence and maturity are very sexy

so true! I love older women, and their experience means they will probably have something to teach me haha
Lurker
0 likes
I think older women are very attractive, and find them extremely erotic, they know what they want, and how they want it. I just adore older women!
Lurker
0 likes
Older women are confident, sexy as hell and don't scare easily... that ups their hotness factor to like a 1000%
Lurker
0 likes
i love to fuck older woman theyy treat me like babya nd fuck me like teaching stuff..
Lurker
0 likes
With age comes experience, in some cases. Once I dated an older woman, she had recently divorced from a guy. They were each others first, so neither had a lot of experience. She had never had sex in any position except missionary. That was a fun relationship.
0 likes
I think it's hot. I actually dated a woman who was older (I was 27, she was 39-40) and she was a real tigress in bed. Yowzah! Best sex ever. I don't know how she did it but she could make me cum like a firehose. I can't even make myself cum like a firehose sometimes like the way she did.

I also think it depends on the age of the person too. When I'm 50, I'm probably not going to be wanting to bang 70-year-olds. I'm going to want to be getting it on with 40-somethings and younger.

So, I think it's a perspective thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't prefer but sometimes can be really fun...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the man It depends on the woman
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There are some guys who don't get turned on just looking at a young girls body. They get turned on by a woman who knows how to press their buttons.

Often, but not always, the women most able to do that have more experience and, therefore, are more likely to be older.

Men also find women who aren't still neurotic about their bodies more attractive: women in their mid 30s often know what they want and are happy with themselves, which is a huge aphrodisiac for some men.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I know this is meant to be for the guys, but Shadowcat, like you I have a toyboy (or boytoy as he prefers to be called ;) at home. However he has had partners both older and younger than himself, so maybe its just about the dynamic between individuals. However I think the combo of his virile body and my confident sexuality really doesn't harm...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have with both older n younger only thn with older women thy knw wt thy r doin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
For me it's very very rare to be attracted to an older woman than me. It does happen from time to time but it's rare. It might be that generally I don't attract older women either so I just don't even pay attention.

Also you have to remember the bullshit factor on a site like this. You can say you are 90 years old and stuck in a wheel chair in an assisted living community and you will still get 20 year old studs claiming that you are just their type. It's bullshit.

so true. ^^ b
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
I have a experienced intimacy with older women, including many over 70. I was never disappointed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer older woman, always have. The biggest age gap has been 20 years difference. It's something that has always turned me on...
0 likes
Well, my first was with an older woman. And I'm married to a Native American 9 years older than I. Still married to her, even though age and diabetes took a toll on her sexual desires.
Lurker
0 likes
I do for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Holt15
I do for sure!

Good to know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ponyboy

I totally agree. always loved older women. oldest sex partner was maybe 30 years older than me (early 20s) and she was FANTASTIC -- sensual and insatiable, knew what she wanted, confident and willing to try new stuff. she was, for me, my most formative teacher/partner.
0 likes
I lost my virginity to a woman six years older than me - my 17 (I know, I know) to her 23.

In my 20s, an older woman made a pass at me. A very sexy 39 year old, I was 23. I was hooked, not only was she supremely self-assured, she knew what she wanted and knew how to get it. In the pantheon of Top 5 fucks of all time - she's there.

Ever since, older women have always floated my boat. Throughout my 20s and 30s, most of the women I slept with were older. The biggest difference was 18 years, her 46 to my 28.

So this male did prefer older women, I learnt a hell of lot about what makes women tick.

Put it this way faced with a choice, a hot nubile 18 year old and a sultry 40-something. That takes a heartbeat to choose.
Lurker
0 likes
Now that I'm in my later 40's, I prefer a woman close to my age, younger or older. When I was younger, I always wanted older. Better experienced, built to my taste more. I did young women when I was young with them. I've found that I'm going back to some of them as they are now older!