Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys really imagine having sex with all of their female friends?

last reply
226 replies
23.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some? Absolutely.
Many? On a good day, I'd certainly say so.
But all? No. There needs to be some kind of attraction or general curiosity at the prospect. It's impossible for that to exist with every single woman a man encounters.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know a couple of my boy friends have.
So long as I know it doesn't bother me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only someone I feel attracted to. That too only very briefly on very very rare occasions. Not out of any sense of morality, but it just doesn't fit unless it is mutual.
Site administrator
0 likes
What a daft question .. there simply isnt enough time.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I contemplate sexual relations with any female friend that I find attractive that way. I don't with the ones who don't arouse me. And, no, I'm not aroused by every woman I know. It certainly isn't a prerequisite for being my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
The simple, quick answer is no... however, most of my friends here are writers and their stories (and incredibly hot minds) make me think about romance and sensual, erotic sex through their writing. I don't think that's what you're really after though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some of course that I'm attracted to all of them just because they are female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all, but a few, not because they are attractive or pretty but because they have a certain sexuality that makes them sexy and desirable. Aggressive or assertive women, flirts especially are hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend of my husband openly told me he was ogling my boobs. I said thanks they are great and I can look at them all day if I want. Then a few weeks later he called me up to tell me he loves me haha. Poor fellow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No guys don't think about having sex with every woman they know. There are only a select few I think about having sex with. It has more to do with personality and how we interact. If she is a bitch to other people, she's probably going to let that spew out on everyone around her at some point, and I want the distance to remain not spewed on.
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously if I find myself checking out a friend's physical attributes, I'm bound to fantasize about having sex with her. A nice ass and a pretty smile/eyes provide endless fuel for imagination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, of course.. Over time you settle into that casual happy place, but at first it is very hard not to in my humble opinion...
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say with ALL of their friends. I mean, I find basically all of my female friends to be very attractive, so yeah, but I find them attractive. The ones I don't think are so hot I don't really fantasize about whatsoever, to be frightfully honest
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I often do, but especially with the cool girls I know, even if they are not really my type. I have a really good female colleague, who I often jerk off to, even though I didn't find her attractive all at first. She's really cool, and part of it is that she's a bit religious. I also have done this with my sister in law, and many of my students. I would never act on this stuff, but they make nice fantasies when you need to conjure up some imagery for masturbation.