last reply
163 replies
17.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

I'm kind of partial to women myself. And yes, she can cover my entire body with her sweet nectar if she likes.

Amen! Amen! I say to you!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

I'm kind of partial to women myself. And yes, she can cover my entire body with her sweet nectar if she likes.

Amen! Amen! I say to you!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rub Away!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Among all the varieties of sexual activities available, a woman pursuing her own pleasure by rubbing her pussy on any part of me has to be at the top tier of turn-ons for me. I'm bi, but it's women who are the sexy ones, and a woman aggressively chasing her own pleasure sends my libido into overdrive.
0 likes
The act in itself is very sexy. But in all situations it is about the woman. Look at it like driving a car. If the car is a Ferrari there is no question of enjoyment. Even if it is an older classic it can still be sexy. But if it is just some beater.... it loses its appeal!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd let a woman rub her pussy anywhere she wants.
Lurker
0 likes
Feels hot - so yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I'd let a woman rub her pussy anywhere she wants.

This
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Lurker
0 likes
I have hairy legs....smile. It doesnt not bother me to have a pussy rubbed up against my legs.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know why it would be hot for me, but if she gets turned up by it, then let her go!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm what an arousing thought, Im now getting hard as I think of you sensually touching and flirting with me!
Robert xxx