Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys ALWAYS have a name for their thingy ? And what is your name for yours and why?

last reply
113 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vlad, the Impaler!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know about other guys - I've never asked and frankly don't want to know - but I just refer to it as my cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A SO named mine Clarence (to go with her Calissara).
Clarence always hangs around with the Bob Boys, Jim Bob and Joe Bob (again she named them).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has a name for it, I do not.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My baloney has a first name, but no, I don't have a name for my penis.
English Gentleman
0 likes
never thought about giving it a name. but if i did id call it Richard. or shortened Richard, Dick. lol
0 likes
The right honorable sir doctor archbishop pachyderm the third, esquire.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
Nope.....no name (thank god) just a reputation for pleasure. When the occasion arises it is simply and ever so erotically called a cock.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has a name for it, so I know when she is talking to or about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never had a g/f name him, don't have a wife atm to name him either, lol, never really thought about that, unmm when l was growing up l can vaguely remember other kids calling theirs dickie-bird, lmao, would be curious as what a lady would name mine for me, but make it something tasteful, sophisticated an mature too, not like a little kid would call one, so at least give it some serious thought please, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope no name... although have heard one girl scream "god" but not sure if the reference was right.. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An ex referred to my penis as 'Mr. Wiggly'...us guys name our cars, right? why not name our cock- after all, it can be pretty damned autonomous at times.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
No name for mine, but I guess if I had to come up with one it would be Girth Brooks
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope I've never named my cock or car lol. I did have a few women tell me that I have a killerwhale lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is called Mr Cock

Just seems to fit, and it makes me smile.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by hayley
there is a question on "ask the girls" as to what we call our pussy.. i don't have a name for mine.. and no this is NOT a competition..

is it true that guys ALWAYS have a name for their thingy??? and what is yr name for yrs and why??

I call mine "The Horny Hammer" as I'm nearly ALWAYS horny and like pounding away at willing mouths, pussies or assholes with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A live-in girlfriend back in the Eighties named mine 'Mr. Happy', but I have never introduced it to anybody that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Some good one liners boys! AND I'm in the cock with no name group. She might get confused & call me that name. . ..
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, never had a name for mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess my cock never earned a nickname. My tongue probably has but no one ever nicknames a tongue.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Regnadkcin
No name.

Do people name their left elbow?

Just their right (my right elbow is named "Chico").

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.