Login

Do big girls give the best blowjobs?

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Do big girls give the best blowjobs? Or is that just an old saying.
- AlexisItsYours x
Active Ink Slinger
I didn't even know it was a saying and it depends on an individual and their technique. Body shape is irrelevant. Why would body shape influence how a person gives oral sex?
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Sultan of Smut
As a guy who prefers a full-figured woman, I will vote yes just for fun! But this is actually a trick question becuase THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A BAD BLOWJOB.

Sorry for shouting ;)
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Advanced Wordsmith
I've never heard that before, not do I imagine that it's necessarily true. Every woman has her way of doing it, and how the guy likes it is what makes one blow job better than another. Big girls rock.
Forum Kan-Guru
I've been pondering this question, and I don't know the answer. So I think it's time to set up a simple experiment to find out. I just need 100 female volunteers of all different body shapes...I guess it had better be a double blind experiment, so I'll have to wear a blindfold (yes, I'm putting myself forward as the judge, because I'm the kind of guy who's willing to do that...you know, for science).

So, if the ladies would like to form an orderly queue...
Devil's Advocate
While I've by no means had a statistically valid sampling, I'd say there's some truth in it.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Short Arse Brit
Quote by PhilU
I've been pondering this question, and I don't know the answer. So I think it's time to set up a simple experiment to find out. I just need 100 female volunteers of all different body shapes...I guess it had better be a double blind experiment, so I'll have to wear a blindfold (yes, I'm putting myself forward as the judge, because I'm the kind of guy who's willing to do that...you know, for science).

Willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Somebody buy this man a beer.

Hi Phil, Hi Will
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
Quote by AlexisItsYours
Do big girls give the best blowjobs? Or is that just an old saying.

I've heard that big girls don't cry, but not that they give the best blowjobs. But if they do, I wonder if those two things are related?
Forum Kan-Guru
Quote by kiera

Willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Somebody buy this man a beer.

Hi Phil, Hi Will

Sorry, the judge must stay impartial - no attempts to bribe him with beer will be tolerated. This is an important principle which will have to be maintained if we expand onto other more controversial research topics - like, are English women anywhere near as good as Australian women at blowjobs?

Hi Kiera!
Short Arse Brit
Quote by PhilU

Sorry, the judge must stay impartial - no attempts to bribe him with beer will be tolerated. This is an important principle which will have to be maintained if we expand onto other more controversial research topics - like, are English women anywhere near as good as Australian women at blowjobs?

Hi Kiera!

What if the girl had dual nationality? English mother, Australian father. The possibilities are endless.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
Quote by PhilU

*gets in line* Me first! lol ;)
In my experience, there is a bit of truth to the rumor, but that is just my opinion
Gentleman Stranger
Also not a wide enough sample group to be sure, but I suspect that girls who honestly enjoy giving blowjobs give the best blowjobs. At least that has logic behind it, although there is also a certain logic to the idea that larger, more voluptuous girls are more open to sybaritic, sensual pleasures such as good food and, perhaps, oral sex.
Forum Kan-Guru
Quote by kiera

What if the girl had dual nationality? English mother, Australian father. The possibilities are endless.

Yes, indeed. Which is why I may need to spend some time on this research. I just need to sort out some funding for travel - maybe sponsorship would help. How does the Lushstories.com Blowjob Research Centre sound?

Then I can start designing the free t-shirt for all participants - I was thinking "I'm a sucker for science" as a slogan.
Convict
Quote by PhilU

Yes, indeed. Which is why I may need to spend some time on this research. I just need to sort out some funding for travel - maybe sponsorship would help. How does the Lushstories.com Blowjob Research Centre sound?

Then I can start designing the free t-shirt for all participants - I was thinking "I'm a sucker for science" as a slogan.

Wait... you're the sucker?
Cheeky Chick
Big girls do EVERYTHING better, honey. That's just what we do. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
I had a girlfriend who was curvy, not as I would call big could suck a watermelon through a straw. She could also suck a ice cream cone empty of soft serve.
Lurker
I know I'm new here, but I'll hold up the USA end of things. You know, for science.