Dick size

last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you ever feel like your dick is not big enough for your partner's liking?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah I always feel like I might not satisfy a new partner and wander if they're just being nice.
Lurker
0 likes
Exactly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have not really worried about it, my wife is very tight and refuses to even consider using any toys bigger than me. Have wondered about it, but am not concerned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BIGGER NOT ALL WAY BETTER i LIKE 6 TO 9 INCH AE BEST FOR ME 12 OR BIGGER FIND A NEW HOME MY IS CLOSE
Lurker
0 likes
I think mine is average at 6.5 inches. My partener has had a bigger one but she recons that unless its a huge monster then theres not much difference.But its how its used on a woman or a fella that matters. Myself i once sucked a fellas that was so thick it only just fit into my mouth and so long it wouldnt even go up his wife as she said it hurt to much..So i think the average size suits most people....xxxxxxxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not ashamed to say that I am only 5 inches fully erect and I have had 3 partners and never did one complain about my size. It was always good because I have learned to incorporate other things to compensate for my lack of size.

So to say the least, it has never been a concern for me.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think I've been big enough for several gfs, being under 5 inches, but I'm good with my tongue!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm sitting comfortably at 6.5 - 7. Girlfriend isn't even that deep, kinda aggravating that I can't bury it all the way :P
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy.

I'm as big as I can be and still fuck most dudes comfortably, and my girlfriend gives me all the positive feedback I need. There are lots of threads asking more or less this same question, though. No worries since you have a kind of specific flair to the question, I'm just sayin'.
Lurker
0 likes
At the moment I'm my partner, so my dick is always going to satisfy me. It would be rather shallow if cock size was the only thing that mattered, there are more ways to satisfy someone than just slamming your dick in.
Lurker
0 likes
I sometimes worry I am too big for some.. I am not bragging or boasting.. But sometimes I wish I was a little smaller so that a girl can swallow mine whole.. LOL.. Sounds bad doesn't it?
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Do you ever feel like your dick is not big enough for your partner's liking?

Nope, I don't get self all conscious about things like that it would make sex a hell of a lot less enjoying.

Sex is not a static activity, it changes daily and so should your sexual actions. Some days penetration works better than others. While other days my woman needs her pussy eaten out.

My dick size has nothing to do with sex. As the saying goes "it is what it is".
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]