Daily oral

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the ask the gals site there was a question about giving daily blow jobs. Most women said that they routinely gave one or more blow jobs every day.

How many of you guys have found this to be true or are they exaggerating just a bit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can honestly say that I receive blow jobs on a fewer number of days than those in which I do not.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are we talking about finishing the job as a stand alone activity or just as a warm up to the main event? It's pretty rare that I get a stand alone or get finished that way. It's usually part of the routine when we go at it which is almost every day. Not always. I could make sure that it was part of the routine every time we have sex, but I don't like to be that assertive all of the time. Every moment is different.

But I'm not blowing loads from hummers every day if that's what you're asking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every day? Not a chance.
Lurker
0 likes
ABSOLUTELY!!!

And Vice-Versa!!!

(I've HAD girls who say, "Most guys don't do this...")

I do.

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really!!!! Yeah right. Show me the girl, I will get a divorce and beg her to marry me!!!!!
0 likes
My partner has never been big on oral so I don't get them routinely at all, let alone daily. She'll kiss it during foreplay but that's about it.

I'd be highly surprised if women other than professionals or others who are highly sexually active are giving daily bjs, let alone >1 a day but who knows? I've never done a survey on the subject.
Lurker
0 likes
Blowjobs every day. That is something that i found only women on this site confess to. Most women and guys know this give blowjobs on their time. Not that this bothers me. I like suprise blowjobs from my girlfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
Used to be how I woke up. She wanted cum before coffee. I actually dared her once to jerk me off in her coffee cup!
Lurker
0 likes
Most of them are more than likely exaggerating . ( this is from personal experience & talking to friends) What I love is that Mexican girls will suck my dick on the first date & swallow my cum. OOo I Love Mexican women.