Login

Cumming twice

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
After what age did you stop being able to cum more than once during sex? how about twice a day?
Active Ink Slinger
I was in my mid 50's when I could only come once during sex, at 65 I broke my lower back and after recovery was down to once every two or three days.
I can't properly answer that question because I can still go a few times a day. !
I still have horny days where I cum three or four times. Those are becoming rare. Most days it's only once.
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
At 60 I haven't hit that point yet, with reasonable recovery time, i.e. 15- 20 minutes. However, I'm capped at about 2-3 times per day.
Advanced Wordsmith
Great question.....still in my 50s and can cum multiple times a day
Active Ink Slinger
I'm in my late 50's and I'll let you know when I get to that point.
Active Ink Slinger
Hi, Kayla2! I’m an older guy. I can still cum twice in one day. Never been able to cum twice, back to back. My muscles give out before my manhood does.
Advanced Wordsmith
I'm not sure what you mean. I can cum a few times a day. Up until I was 25 I stayed hard when I came and could fuck for hours. Now when I cum I get soft, but in 15 to 20 mins I am ready to go again. And when if I want I'll cum in the morning and again in the afternoon and again in the evening.
Rookie Scribe
Quote by samg61
At 60 I haven't hit that point yet, with reasonable recovery time, i.e. 15- 20 minutes. However, I'm capped at about 2-3 times per day.

Yay !!! there's still hope for us over 60!
Yes there is hope. I'm 68. I didn't list it in my answer because it's part of my profile ;)
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
At 51 I’m still a horn dog and cum generally several times per day