last reply
38 replies
12.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Maybe get me hard...but not cum!
Lurker
It happened earlier this year with a friend who 400 mile away. We were on BBM talking dirty. I was already hard and close. She asked me to call her. I did. She said don't touch yourself. She then started to talk dirty to me and in no time at all, I erupted over myself without touching.
She came up to my house a couple of months later and we fucked the whole night.
Active Ink Slinger
Never had that pleasure...yet. Any ladies feel up to the challenge?
Active Ink Slinger
Other than a wet dream, which hasn't happened in long long time, I've not had that pleasure though I've been close at times.
Active Ink Slinger
been close but never managed it
Active Ink Slinger
No, but eating a hot, wet, pussy really heightens my sexual excitement, and if I grind a little bit while eating her out, I can ejaculate into the sheets.
Lurker
Happened to me a time or two. I was just turned on more that ordinary, hadn't jizzed in awhile, I was ready to blow it off and did!
I did see a documentary about people that gather and "Think off". They lay on a mat/cot by themselves in a room full of others also thinking. They lie there and close their eyes and daydream about sex, they don't touch themselves down there at all. Eventually it get's loud in the room as people get aroused and moaning begins. Eventually there are orgasms. So, it's definitely possible.
Rookie Scribe
I have cum more then once watching my wife fuck somebody else with not a single touch
Lurker
Happened to me once. I’d been kissing and romping clothed with my girl. We wanted sex so we began to undress. I was so excited and so erect and sensitive that I squirted my load in my briefs while I was undressing. Very embarrassing! But everything turned out right in the end!