Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crossdresser question - cross dressing and bondage

last reply
25 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

do you get excited when you wear panties and abra?

25 votes
yes! (30 votes) 120%
sometimes, (3 votes) 12%
don wear them, (4 votes) 16%
yes but don't understand why, (0 votes) 0%
only when also tied up or punished, (1 vote) 4%
yes but must also be humilited by a women (2 votes) 8%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you get excited when you wear panties and a bra?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Couldn't have said it better Bro.
Matriarch
0 likes
I assume you meant this as a question for the guys into cross dressing?

I've moved it to the appropriate section.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am going to answer by asking a question and moving this question sideways. Personally I don't feel a need to wear womens underwear, although I do enjoy a woman in lingire. However, I do find a feminine traxxy, x-dresser and expecially a pre-op transsexual to be sexy and and a turn on.

I have had one asian x-dresser who was very sexy and I found going down on 'her' was a sensual experience for me.

So my question is ... why do I find that sexy in another yet have no urge emulate the behavour?
Its only kinky the first time.
Lurker
0 likes
I want to wear panties now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ataldeath
I want to wear panties now.

WHY?! only one that wears women's panties for me is my woman sorry lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear panties nearly every day.
Lurker
0 likes
i always get excited when i slip on my bra and panties the feel of the material is fantastic
i wear them as much as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never warn a bra but i would love to try it, and I love to feel any type of womens panties on my penis
Don't be afraid to be who you are!
Lurker
0 likes
Cross dressing, no. Bondage, yes please.
Lurker
0 likes
I do love it! I feel much more confident and slutty when it I wear a bra and panties. As for the bondage, i dont know really.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do, even more in bondage
Lurker
0 likes
When I first started I would always get excited and cum almost instantly. Now I wear panties an lingerie everyday so it is more just what I wear. During sexual activities it is still exciting to wear lingerie though.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear panties dean near 100% of the time and always taking care that no one knows. when I wear a bra under my male clothing I do take precautions as bro what I put over my shirt. seeing that I wear t-shirts most all the time they are heavy material and black making it harder to show. how ever since I'm on my bike alot I make sure I have my ride vest on or jacket. so it can be kind of exciting to know I'm right next to some one hopping they can't see bra lines. if I have to wear a more formal dress like shirt I will put on sports coat and have worn panty hose and cami under again with some kind of covering and excited as well. I do make sure I do limit my physical my contact with others so as not to be discovered. but now with this "secret" out in sure ladies of lush will be checking men closer for these tells. I'm sure other dressers do these things as well.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Panties, garter belts, stockings, teddies, babydolls, YES!
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing all types of Lingerie and have also worn skirts and blouses etc on rare occasions.... it always leads to taking pics and posting on here or Newbie Nudes where i have over 1400 pics....

I am however not into bondage although i like sometimes to wear a cock ring and like my wife fucking my ass with a strap on.... i also like to lightly tie my wife up and then pleasure her for hours... does this count as bondage.... oh hell i'm getting confused and horny writing this now smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Dudealicious... I notice you have not answered this poll.

What's up with that?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I guess you could say I have my panties in a knot on this one!

Maggie R
Lurker
0 likes
Crossdressing yes, bondage no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes...the sexier the better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
panties yes couple times , my wife does know yet , the feeling is just great . bra no as it look bad with my chest hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love dressing completely as a woman and being used n abused as you wish
subby bottom here get back if interested.

leah jen