Country girls

last reply
24 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saw this on ask the gals. SO, are you into country girls?
and no, not the toothless hillbillies, but the sweet georgia peaches that aren't afraid to get dirty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jester2725
and no, not the toothless hillbillies, but the sweet georgia peaches that aren't afraid to get dirty.

Yep, being a Georgia country boy, that is all I knew. Married one, had kids with one and got divorced by one. But, I never give up...still looking for another country girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't cull anything but bitchy: country, city, thin, chubby, ass, pussy, mouth.aOTbE0SnbboFYpNk
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can't discriminate any beautiful woman. Country girls are a yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Country girls, city girls, suburban girls, foreign girls....who cares! As long as we are into each other, it doesn't matter where they are from!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi. May I butt in? I'm not from the US and I'm wondering what's with the 'country' distinction. Any major sex-related concept that sets them apart from 'regular' ones? Just curious.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with a lovely lady from the land smile
Nothing wrong with a sexy siren from the city either.
I can dig either or both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by coffeeandketchup
Hi. May I butt in? I'm not from the US and I'm wondering what's with the 'country' distinction. Any major sex-related concept that sets them apart from 'regular' ones? Just curious.

Alot of it is the similiar interests. goes along with "southern hospitality"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A country girl can be quite enjoyable!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love em enough to marry one lol
When you make peace with authority you become authority
Jim fucking morrison
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
A hot girl that actually plays the banjo!? Sign me up! Hiha!

Seriously, I've lived in a major city for all of my life so I'm rather accustomed to 'urban girls', but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of dating a country girl if she possessed all the qualities that I normally seek.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think country girls are great. I am a Georgia boy.

About two-thirds of Georgians live in urban or suburban areas, so country peaches are well on the decline. But I've taught my city girl how to mud, camp, ride, and even do wheelies on motorcycles,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey,dont leave us Carolina girls out.Why should Georgia get all the fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jester2725

They are an absolute turn-on!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife is a country gal, so I guess at makes me loves country girls! Lol. Being serious, I love me a country gal, they know how to fuck and they are adventurous. The red headed country gals are the ones that I love the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love country girls.... Oops.... Women as well
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect amount of tom boy and sass! I grew up on my grandparents farm, and although I love all things girly, I'm not afraid of getting dirty too! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Seriously, I've lived in a major city for all of my life so I'm rather accustomed to 'urban girls', but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of dating a country girl if she possessed all the qualities that I normally seek.

Whoa dude! Who is this lady?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I taught in Appalachia for 6 years and country girls are very special. Most are damned good people.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer City Girls tbh .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

There ya go tiger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who doesn't love a good country girl that knows how to have a fun role in the hay? ;)