Cougar Seduction

last reply
16 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am writing a story and would love to hear any stories you guys may have about being seduced and bedded by an older woman, especially if she was your first.
Lurker
0 likes
No experiences from which to provide you factual or anecdotal narratives, BUT I have no shortage of fantasies about the genre.

Thinking back to how perpetually horney, and the stamina and responsiveness I enjoyed while younger and combining it with both my ignorance, innocence, and eagerness of a teen, and the likelihood I would have been like a puppy dog in lavish and continuous and unconditional affection and somewhat submissiveness to she who would offer, and provide so much excitment, yeah, I have a wide-ranging imagination where it concerns teens, college/exchange students, young men, and unfulfilled married men, vs rapacious, greedy, self-indulgent women of lust.

So, I would be glad to read any rough drafts, or otherwise be grateful for any 'notice of publication!'
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I am writing a story and would love to hear any stories you guys may have about being seduced and bedded by an older woman, especially if she was your first.

When I was 24 I was seduced by my attorney's wife. She was approximately 34 to 37 yrs old and HAWT. She led me to believe that she was setting me up with one of her younger female friends (approximately 26 yrs old) and I was to meet them both at a neighborhood bar/grille.

After four or five cocktails she spilled the beans. There never was a younger female associate. At that point all I cared about was whether her husband gave a shit. Since they were in an open marriage, he apparently did not.

With that confirmation, I didn't care either. Game on.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
about 5 years ago I purchased a condo. The real estate agent representing the buyers was pretty new to the business and needed some graphic design work. I gave her my business card and we began a working relationship. At the time she had a daughter who was a freshmen in high school so I'm guessing she must have been in her late thirties but its hard for me to tell with asian women. We both worked from home so sometimes when I came over she was still in her pajamas. Increasingly as we started to get a feel for what we needed from each other professionally our meeting were about 10% business and 90% just bullshitting about life in general. I went to art school and she had her own little studio in her house so we found some common ground. She started showing me some of her art including some nude self portraits. Me being 23 at the time and somewhat stupid could only come up with asking her if she painted in the nude too. She laughed and then produced the actual pictures she worked off of. I started complimenting them and she was flattered. A week later she called me and asked if I could help her take some more. I got into full on mangrooming mode and was at her place in an hour with my cannon and tripod in hand. Naked picture taking ensued and you can probably figure out the rest.

Come to think of it, I should probably write about that instead of the dumb hoes I usually choose as protagonists...
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry to jump on your board.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a MILF and a Cougar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wholelottarosie

Milfs have kids, cougars do not necessarily have kids they are just older women who want younger men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rockhard23
Quote by Wholelottarosie

Milfs have kids, cougars do not necessarily have kids they are just older women who want younger men

Is it just me, or do any of the other 'older' ladies here feel these terms getting under their skin at times?? lol. I mean, really...whatever happened to just saying "Hey man, you know that hot-ass looking older broad/lady down the street...." Anyyyway....carry on, folks .
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly

Is it just me, or do any of the other 'older' ladies here feel these terms getting under their skin at times?? lol. .

A good friend of mine will be 40 in another month. She's extremely sexually liberal, never married and enjoys the company of younger men (and select older gents). She has told me more than a few times that she's eyeballed some younger man only to listen to him 'compliment her' for being a "Hot assed MILF" -or- "Super Cougar!"

Whereupon she rolls her eyes, laughs in his face and it's on to the next possible hunk, or phone call to someone she knows won't talk to her in what she considers to be derogatory language. She long ago quit dressing down the verbal offender. "They are too fucking stupid to get where I'm coming from, Jeff."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly
Quote by rockhard23
Quote by Wholelottarosie

Is it just me, or do any of the other 'older' ladies here feel these terms getting under their skin at times?? lol. I mean, really...whatever happened to just saying "Hey man, you know that hot-ass looking older broad/lady down the street...." Anyyyway....carry on, folks .

Just to add my tuppence in here - as I understand it (and I apologise for the terminology getting under people's skin we really shouldn't be pigeonholing people), but a Couger is a woman how desires a younger man, whereas a MILF is a mature woman (who has had a child by definition) who is desired by men and, not necessarily, younger men.

for example:
Jane is a sexy 40-something mum. Jane loves going out with younger men - she is a couger
Adam is a 45 year old man who finds Jane very attractive - she, from Adam's point of view, is a MILF.
Sadly for Adam, since he is older than Jane, he is not likely to be lucky lol
Lurker
0 likes
I love these stories and reading peoples experiences on this subject; one of my favourates.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing like experience..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a couple ladies a bit of age older then me and I can say amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I completely agree with private4mylover don't think it could be said better except, why does a MILF have to be a mature wonam, any woman with a child fits the description 'Mom I'd Like to Fuck'. I only want to add, I personally prefer "Lady" better than either Cougar or MILF, unless I know their names. Then, of course, I would use their name.

Ciao

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Looking back on some of the younger men I have known........

Okay, enough, LOL. There is nothing like an older man smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Oh man, bad experience!

Saw this 28-ish hotty giving me the eye from across the bar...made this 50 year old man feel great so I followed up with a visit. I said hi but immediately notice the STUNNING 60 year old blonde right next to her and she winked at me. I was speachless so she initiated by saying her daughter (the 28 year old) said she would really like to do you..."So would I" continued the Cougar.

Next thing I know I'm walking out the bar with the Cougar with the plan that I'm going to get the "Holiday Double" as she called it...a mother daughter romp and we show up at her house.

Then I heard her call upstairs...."Hey Ma...we're home!"....and ran like hell!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Myself and close group of friends used to travel from state to state, staying in hotels. We'd go to local bars, and on one particular night at a particular bar... and long story short... I ended up with a hot MILF in my bed. She tied my hands to the bedposts. She dry humped me and teased me for the LONGEST time. Torture at its finest. But I returned the favor ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are we allowed to answer questions about our first time? Everyone I know had sex before 18.