Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Copy and paste from ask the gals board. I need to get laid, but my wife has cancer.

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
My beautiful, gorgeous and ridiculously sexy wife has cancer, which has eliminated all of her sex drive. I love her more than anything in the world, but cannot seem to take the edge off anymore by "taking care of myself" (although Lush comes very close to helping). I am not looking for sympathy, but would be open to suggestions that can prolong my strength.

Has anyone been through this before? If so, how did you cope? She has mentioned me getting a girlfriend, but I am certain she would be crushed. Hurting her is not an option, for me. Please don't condemn me for asking these questions, as many online posters have a proclivity for. I play music as a side job and have had many, many opportunities over the years, but have never succumb to the temptation. So, my will is good, but I'm getting weak.

I'm not sure what I'm saying/asking...

Help me.
I can certainly relate to what you are saying. My wife (now ex-) told me after 2 years of marriage she didn't like sex and didn't want to do it any more... I took care of it myself for the next 16 years until I just couldn't deal with any more and got a divorce. My opinion ( and you realize my opinion and a $1 will get you a cheap cup of coffee somewhere) is to deal with it out of respect for your wife. I wish her a speedy recovery but things like this are not easy or fast. Good luck!