Login

Confessions of a straight male

last reply
35 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by dannyboy855
I get extremely horny when.I see a girl sucking cock. I know there are other men in here have wonder how it must feel.

Being a guy who rarely gets his cock sucked, this really turns me on. Also, due to the fact that I sucked a cock a long time ago, this brings back very sexy memories...
Seeing blowjobs turns me on powerfully; receiving them more so. Alas, partner isn't into oral (giving or receiving) though I have had it with other women. What really turns me on is the thought of blowing and being blown by a guy, which I have never experienced.
I love kissing a woman, someone who's older than me. A tender and a passionate kiss'd be awesome ;)
oh yeah, the thought has crossed my mind just about every time I get a BJ
A woman sucking cock is wonderful to watch. I always considered myself totally straight until one afternoon a friend invited me to watch him and his girlfriend fuck. He said it was her fantasy to have someone watch them. That was the agreement. I could sit and watch and wank if I wanted.
Long story short I ended up on the bed with them. It was a full on MFM and we all sucked and licked one another. Yes he sucked my cock and I sucked his....ate her pussy and we ended up both fucking her in the pussy, ass and mouth at various times during that wonderful afternoon. I have decided I must be bi. I am not attracted to men as such, definitely prefer women's bodies and faces BUT a hard cock is good to suck!
I love watching those Throbbing cock cum in mouth video's. Lately i have been watching & like watching a guy suck another guys cock & take / swallow his load. Am I still straight??