5-6" (23 votes) 35%
6-7" (30 votes) 45%
7-8" (24 votes) 36%
8-9" (7 votes) 11%
9"+ (1 vote) 2%
Finally - oh my god, i'm a liar (2 votes) 3%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many topics on size, so I thought a poll would do the trick - here you go boys.

Just so you girls don't feel left out there will a preferred cock/vibe poll for you too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A bit above the national average, but maybe that has something to do with the type of people who visit Lush...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Or people lying, like in all other polls about this smile I appreciate the effort, but even anonymously people tend to lie about anything that will make them look even slightly bad. If you speculate that people with longer cocks frequent Lush more, I will doubt that. Do you think cock size correlates with erotic interests? Not saying it's impossible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't see the point of lying on an when nobody knows who voted, but ave. Of 7-8" does look a bit on the large side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't see the point of lying on this when nobody knows who voted, but ave. Of 7-8" does look a bit on the large side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea, I don't really see a point in lying either. I mean, since it's anonymous you're only lying to yourself... lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
nearly 6" when hard. when soft varies from 2" to 4"
Lurker
0 likes
Never measured.... Just say better than average but quite a bit...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
7.5 - 8 inches depending on how horny i am. and around 5inches thick. have been told im well endowed but just happy i have what i have.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm 6" exactly, not a 1/8 of an inch more/less, so I had to hesitate between 5-6" or 6-7". I finally chose 5-6", to be fair with the statistics.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I'm 6" exactly not a 1/8 of an inch more/less, so I had to hesitate between 5-6" or 6-7". I finally chose 5-6", to be fair with the statistics.

I was just thinking about this while looking at the poll. The average is supposed to be like five and a half or something, right? A lot of guys would probably just round that up to six. So, if you have in your head that you're six inches and you're given the choice between 5-6" or 6-7", one might be inclined to go with the latter.

So maybe the results of this poll are only slightly exaggerated.
Lurker
0 likes
9 inches long, wife measured
Lurker
0 likes
Solid 8 x 6....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well...

[Pulls abnormally large cock out of pants, slings it over shoulder.]

I put 4-5" because I think that's what it was when I measured it. Might have been 5-6" though...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On a good day and turned on to the max ill push 7-8 but normal (and now) when I'm hard it's about 6-7 smile
Lurker
0 likes
6 1/2 here on my horny days. My wife does not like doggie style because she says it kind of hurts and I must be big enough for her which i guess is all that matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6" hard here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6 1/2 Hard