Cock Rings/straps

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Where can I get one? Do you have to be measured/fitted for one?

A friend of mine (who I blew on several occasions) used a ring. His was nothing but a rubber O-ring, and he wore it around his cock and nuts. It made his cock super hard and inflexible, and a challenge to blow, but it was always worth the effort. He shaved his pubic hair to make it easier to get it off again afterwards.

I'm not ready to shave anything, so maybe a strap would be better?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I now wear it all the time,feels great,its my little jewel
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
also it works better if you shave love the way it looks
Lurker
0 likes
I have a cock rink that I can tighten, makes for a really hard thick cock, and delays ejaculation too....I shave, it's less painful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hardhorn
I have a cock rink that I can tighten, makes for a really hard thick cock, and delays ejaculation too....I shave, it's less painful!

I don't understand how shaving makes it less painful. I used to wear straps and rings and had no problem with either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I don't understand how shaving makes it less painful. I used to wear straps and rings and had no problem with either.

Only when removing them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Adjustable are the Best, easy to get on and off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to wear a cock strap. It actually straps around the scrotum and over the base of the shaft.
I will wear it all day long. Keeps the balls squeezed and I love the feeling of being restricted.
Yes it does make you cum that much harder.

I began shaving within the last year or two. It definitely helps with the straps as the hair lets the strap slide off.
I was shaving only once in a while. Currently I am shaving clean a ring around the scrotum. balls and shaft, asshole included.
Keeping the hair above trimmed close.

Shaving lets the strap show and also I think it is good for the women so when she licks the balls and cock there is
no hair to get in her mouth.

Adjustable straps are best. squeeze it down as hard as you can. YEAH!