14.9k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am, and I like it. Very defined and direct by comparison to before. I'm not convinced that it's necessary to cut the skin behind the glans though. Just shortening the foreskin a bit would already streamline it well.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I am circumcised. Wouldn't have it any other way. Uncircumcised looks like an industrial accident to me. But I am becoming more accepting. 😉🤪😈

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I am cut and fine with that. My mushroom head looks huge.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My mom made the choice for me to keep it. We decided to do the same for my son, however I have found myself second guessing this because I wonder if he would have wanted different. Hope people's opinions of uncut don't effect his self esteem.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

You tell him that circumcision without medical necessity is genital mutilation, no matter how fashionable it is. It's the circumcised ones that are deformed, not his.

And anyone who claims hygiene requires it, probably doesn't wash his armpits either. If pulling back a foreskin in the shower is too much effort, lifting an arm must be impossible to do.

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

I am circumcised, born in an era where most did not think twice about it. My son is not, because my wife and I actually research and think about these things and we could find no good reason for us to do it.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope, not cut.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am circumcised and happy with it. I have never had any health related issues that I know some uncut men have had.

0 likes

Circumcised at birth and have no regrets.

Love the way my dick looks!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I am, but I wish I wasn't. So many uncircumcised men suggest that they're so much more sensitive, though no one really can say which is better. Being hetero-flexible, I'd love to try out an uncut man.