Chasing a married or engaged woman

last reply
44 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guys: would u? I have in the past and it worked only one time.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
why would you?
Lurker
0 likes
A) Because I am a bit promiscuious
B) Because it was a rebound issue
C)Well just see A and B
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no respect for people that chase after married people and the married person responds to it and acts upon it.
They don't respect or value their partners at all and it's all about stroking their own ego!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Even if I was a single guy, knowing that a woman was engaged or married makes them off limits right off the bat..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was never a specific goal, though a few years ago I was thinking back and realized about a quarter of the women I had been with in the past were married, though most were in separation. One got pregnant (from her husband, not me) and decided to get serious about being with her husband again.

I've been on the other side too. A couple of guys managed to seduce my first wife and I eventually lost her (not because of the sex, I wouldn't have dumped her just because she got seduced) when she fell in love with one of them. It was painful, but in the long run, it was better then keeping her in a relationship that no longer held her interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had both married and engaged women in the past.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Guys: would u? I have in the past and it worked only one time.

If your goal is to seduce married/engaged people, I expect a bit of a karmic bitch slap is in your future. Don't be surprised when it happens to you. Your reasoning of being promiscuous makes no sense.

I know the other person is the one who is cheating on their spouse/SO, but for you (or anyone) to specifically set out as some type of game/ego boost/conquest to seduce people already in relationships is disgusting.

If my post sounded overly judgmental? It was meant to be.
Lurker
0 likes
it wasn't my goal. it just sorta happened. and for it is worth i got hurt.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Some guys will go for engaged or married women because they know she's probably looking for no-strings fun or a dirty fling, so it's a low-maintenance hook-up. As well, there is the kinky factor of fucking another man's fiance/wife which can be a turn-on.

Is it morally wrong? Technically, yeah.
I don't really fault the the single person though - it's up to the attached person to make intelligent decisions.

One of my best friends is married now and always wears her huge, sparkly diamond engagement ring and it does not slow down the guys that approach her at all. She doesn't try to hide it at all, but she does cheat on occasion - like girl's vacations, her personal trainer, or a random hot bar guy.

They all explicitly know she's married but don't care. Why should they care if she doesn't? Everyone knows it's just fun sex, so asking a guy to have the moral fortitude to consider the feelings of a dude they've never met while his girl is half-naked in their lap is asking a lot... especially when it's just going to be a random or occasional hook-up and both parties know this up front.

The reality is... some people will cheat, and some people will take advantage of this.
This isn't the 'popular answer' but it's the real one.
Lurker
0 likes
You make a lot of sense dancing doll. I've cheated and I've been cheated on. I am single now and my best friend is engaged. I am in love with her and think her fiance is the wrong choice. So I guess turn about it is fair play. I've known the girl in question for three years. Yes I know it is wrong to chase her but I can not help it. I chased a married woman who was unhappy in her marriage a few years back and now we don't even talk. Its just too awkward. My best friend knows I love her but she wants just to remain best friends. I will fight for her until her heart stops beating though.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Beck
You make a lot of sense dancing doll. I've cheated and I've been cheated on. I am single now and my best friend is engaged. I am in love with her and think her fiance is the wrong choice. So I guess turn about it is fair play. I've known the girl in question for three years. Yes I know it is wrong to chase her but I can not help it. I chased a married woman who was unhappy in her marriage a few years back and now we don't even talk. Its just too awkward. My best friend knows I love her but she wants just to remain best friends. I will fight for her until her heart stops beating though.

You do mean like when her hearts stops of natural causes right? Not like there is a chance her heart will stop like at her wedding, when she least expects it or like in the back of your van or some abandoned warehouse or anything like that right?

Just wondering is all...
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. I meant of natural causes. Good grief.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I wouldn’t chase married or engaged women because I respect the ring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For those in favor of this behaviour, have you thought about the the possible ramifications? Mad spouses, fiances, etc. have been known to get very violent, people caught have often turned on their new partner and screamed " ." Lawsuits and Restraining Orders, while possible, are the least of your worries. As for the 'no strings' side of the argument, don't forget that this married, or engaged, person may well be looking for someone to help them bail and suddenly they're all your's 24/7; until they decide that you're not meeting their needs and they find the next patsy.
Lurker
0 likes
yikes
Lurker
0 likes
Been told that I exude "married" so it's not really been an option even if I were interested! Guess that keeps me out of trouble.
Lurker
0 likes
Call me wrong but i alwys swore ever to mess with a married woman cause when i was married she cheated on me and remebered that pain and swore no man would no that cause of me,but as u already guessed a great friend from high school 20 yr ago walked into my life and straight in too my heart with a love i had never felt ever in my life and dont ever exspect to but aftee bout 2 yr she decided that she wanted to go be mom and wife again that was the second broken heart ,understand she asked me to marry her,and wish her kids were mine,but now all we do is fight everyday over stupid shit..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex went off with a serial womaniser,and now she is encased in his web,he is probably already grooming his next one
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Chase? No freaking way. Too much drama and danger to everyone innvolved. If a married woman came on to me I'd try to put her off but hey I'm still a guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
considering i just came out of the marriage that my wife cheated on me several times i would say no. i would never do to someone else what was done to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always made it a rule not to chase married women.
I've had the chance a few times, but I've always stuck to that rule; and there has only been one that I truely regret not making an exception for
Lurker
0 likes
well this particular married woman is someone i am in love with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my advice is leave it alone and if she acts on anything make her choose her marriage or not.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I never chased after a married woman. I also don't like all about all these chicks that hit on me in clubs/bars when they see my wedding ring. For some reason that gold ring is one huge turn-on. I will be with my wife and they give me all these come on looks. It is actually very annoying. I am there with the woman I love and i want to have fun and a relaxed time with her. A also don't like the guys that come on to her. I have gone to the restroom or to get drinks. I come back and she actually will point out the guy and say 'this creep keeps hitting on me.' Usually when these guys take a look at me, they take off very quickly unless they are real drunk and real stupid.
Lurker
0 likes
well good for u. I may have been hurt by the woman in question but I still am in love with her.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I would never actively pursue a woman who I knew to be married or engaged.

And depending upon what she looked like to me (because I am that shallow) I may not engage in fornication with a married woman if she subtly came on to me, seriously attempted to flirt me up or flashed me the green light with FUCKME stamped on her forehead.

On the other hand, although it has been awhile - I have been known to imbibe on occasion.

I try to ensure that I'm not surprised by an jealous husband or significant other...that would suck. A guy should perform some due diligence, right?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
you are a better person than i am then.