Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can Men hold back their own ejaculate? During oral sex?

last reply
15 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Help for a dear friend of mine
There are various techniques for doing so. The most reliable is to start on a series of exercises of the guy's PC muscles. Then it is possible to contract them so that ejaculation does not happen. Applying pressure to the perineum can also stop it to some extent. I woulddefinitely NOT suggest any anaesthetic creams as you wouldn't want the poor woman's mouth going numb!
Of course one of the best things for control is the brain, so with good pyhysical control and good mental discipline, a guy can learn to last for a good long while.
I just wish I had paid more attention to my lessons...hehe!!
Mmm nah it all depends, i dont think its so much about mastering yourself physically, its more all the head, and its hard, especially when something feels good. There are various factors that play a part, for example how long its been since your last orgasm (you often find if you havent had it in a while, your likely to cum quicker, even if you masturbated before hand, wheras people having regular sex, are in the habit of it, so can control themselves better because they are used to it at that period.), how horny you actually are at the time, then also things like controlling your thoughts during the experience, thinking about other things for example (which is fucking hard, but necessary i guess), and also things like how attractive and good at sex your partner is, if she has a really good technique, its hard to last that long lol

To be honest though, i never worry about cumming quickly, I just have a 5 minute break and a ciggy, then go again, and the 2nd time you can always last alot longer! So one way or another, you can get the girl where she wants to be!
Sometimes and sometimes not! haha
Don't know if men can hold back their own ejaculate - never known a man who'd want to. Normally they want it out of them soonest... but a woman certainly can stop their cum dead in its tracks A long and well manicured fingernail centred on his urethra at the critical moment will send any ejaculate back into him - usually to be discharged in his bladder and, of course evacuated when he next has a piss.
Quote by Laurenxxx

Don't know if men can hold back their own ejaculate - never known a man who'd want to. Normally they want it out of them soonest... but a woman certainly can stop their cum dead in its tracks A long and well manicured fingernail centred on his urethra at the critical moment will send any ejaculate back into him - usually to be discharged in his bladder and, of course evacuated when he next has a piss.

And what is the purpsose of that? Sounds painful. lol I've missed this kink somewhere along the line?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
I have no problems holding back during blow jobs thank fully .... i think all the younger years of self abuse (wanking) desensitized my cock... hence my wife generally develops jaw ache before drinking my cum ..... trouble is she is clever and now works my prostate with her finger which can bring the cum a bit quicker ...
Sometimes very difficult to hold back, I just have to cum.
I usually dont cum when getting a blowjob I prefer to let it build up so when I blow during sex it is amazing. I love that but thats just me.
I usually don't cum when getting a blow job. That's just me though.
My opinion. Sometimes i do try, but that's because i'm thinking of prolonging the bj. Or have other plans of that beautiful girl. Mostly no though. I feel if she did that good of a job see should taste the fruits of her effort. Then leading to a happy girl who now needs to be taken care of.
it can be done.. if the guy puts a lot of pressure on his perineum, it will hold the cum in.. however it is tough to do. The feeling is sometimes so overwhelming that you just have to release.
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Hell Yeah! I normaly do that when am with more than 1 girl at the same time to satisfy all and blow in their mouth to swallow when all get their turns