Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can a woman's sordid sexual history prevent her from being "the one"?

last reply
214 replies
23.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
As I read the responses to this thread, I am happy to see that most do not judge someone's past. With that said, very few things would make me not want to have a woman be my life.
Lurker
0 likes
No, why should it...... It is a two way street...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a problem in itself.

I was with a woman for quite a few years who had a very active history (but was clean). It never bothered me. we eventually (peacefully) went separate ways because she was becoming more involved in BDSM and had a thing for cross dressing guys, neither of which were of any interest to me.

We still keep in touch, though.
Lurker
0 likes
If she was sincere in her new ways and worked at showing she has changed. Everyon deserves a second chance, to right a wrong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by recentlydivorced33
If she was sincere in her new ways and worked at showing she has changed. Everyon deserves a second chance, to right a wrong

RecentlyDivorced33 how could previous history be a wrong. If a person likes sex and engages in it among two consenting legal persons before they meet up with "the one" how could that be wrong? If the person with the more lovers than the other person who didn't did it in a way that she or he wouldn't be violating their word with anyone then what is the problem? If the one with the bigger number wasn't able to maintain a trustworthy relationship without breaking the trust bond then you should be honest and talk about it before you go too far into a relationship. The key to any relationship is to be open and honest all of the time between you and your significant other.