Login

Butt Plug

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hi there, I am currently working overseas but heading home for annual leave in June. I am going to purchase my first butt plug (or maybe two) and would love to hear some recommendations and advice on what I should get. I would love to have one that I can wear under my boy cloths... and then another when I am alone at home dolled up.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Evolving Writer
I know it is probably too late to chime in on this but I prefer glass plugs myself. They are cleaner and require less lube, but they are much heavier so you have to be careful that they don't come out on their own. As far as all day wearing I couldn't say as I never use mine for more than an hour at a time. But definitely start smaller and work up to the larger one slowly so that you don't hurt yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
I have a few butt plugs, and personally, I prefer the glass one myself. As stated, it is heavier, but that's exactly why I like it.

I personally find that a silicone based lube works more effectively and longer than water based, but you need to be careful, if you buy silicone plugs, you can't use the silicone lube on them. It reacts and they start to go sticky and nasty. Either water based, or what they call "hybrid" for silicone toys.

Definitely start smaller, perhaps get an "anal training" set of plugs. They'll generally start about as thick as your finger and increase in size until maybe up to 2 inches. You'll know when you're ready for each next step.

I regularly sleep with my glass one in place. Longest I've had it in is over 9 hours. Work up to that though.

Enjoy!!!
Do unto others BEFORE hey do unto you
Lurker
Quote by stockingluvr
I know it is probably too late to chime in on this but I prefer glass plugs myself. They are cleaner and require less lube, but they are much heavier so you have to be careful that they don't come out on their own. As far as all day wearing I couldn't say as I never use mine for more than an hour at a time. But definitely start smaller and work up to the larger one slowly so that you don't hurt yourself.

Glass is awesome!! As for wearing all day, you may want to take a long potty break and take it out to let some bodily functions happen!