Login

bushy women

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
guys would u like a bushy women with hell lot of hair in her underarms and pubic area ?????????????
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Sure. Public area especially. I love it when it's hairy down there.

I might offer to give her a hand with shaving the underarms, though.
Lurker
I don't mind a naturally hairy woman. I once knew one whose pubic hair could harbor wildlife. It didn't - she kept it clean, and right after I would cum it was a delight to play with, all thick and gooy.
Lurker
A hairy woman is not for me. I like the pits smooth - I love to lick them - and her pussy even smoother. I love to lick that too!!!
Quote by Bad_4You
A hairy woman is not for me. I like the pits smooth - I love to lick them - and her pussy even smoother. I love to lick that too!!!

For my part, I love the way a full bush looks and how it feels when I run my fingers though it (pubic we're talking here, not so much the pits).
Active Ink Slinger
Give me a cunt with hair long beautiful hair Love it
Active Ink Slinger
For going down on I find hair undesirable.
For some pain play it can be fun. (Pulling on a small handful to cause some pain while massaging her g spot).
Active Ink Slinger
Certainly not , silky smooth is my taste
Active Ink Slinger
underarms and legs clean please bush down low as long as it is kept under control
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dudealicious

Betcha your woman loves to hear you talk like that!

Yeah, he's a real peach ain't he?

Dude, you're alright....... for a wise ass from Tarranna.
Wild at Heart
Quote by BikeBoy

He should change his forum rank from wise ass to butt hurt.
Head Nurse
Quote by Willy6941
I don't mind a naturally hairy woman. I once knew one whose pubic hair could harbor wildlife. It didn't - she kept it clean, and right after I would cum it was a delight to play with, all thick and gooy.

Quote by BikeBoy

Yeah, he's a real peach ain't he?

Well thankfully I am a transplant here, I am a western boy. I know just how much people from western Canada are born and raised to despise the "big smoke".

Always nice to see another canuck here!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Raised on Blackroot
Quote by Magical_felix
Fuck all that.

KILL IF OFF!

With a hedge trimmer!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dudealicious

Betcha your woman loves to hear you talk like that!

And btw she does