boys and toys

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So me and my boyfrend have had sex normaly a copple of thmes . now we are both bi people and I dont mind that he is and he dont mind that I am as long as we stay true to eachother . he has told me rhat he wants to be fucked with a strap on witch I found a little odd but he now has told me he wannts us to use toys ........... when its just me and him but also when we are out I said I would have a look but I cant find anything ????? Im finding it a little bit upsetting as we are both only 18 and dose that mean he is bored of me ect ????
Lurker
0 likes
Not necessarily. The fact that he wants to do it with you and introduce things that I'm guessing you're gonna use on him just proves he's getting more comfortable with you in bed. Toys can be a great to spice things up and change it a bit, and it's usually a good thing. If you have a dildo or a vibrator or whatever try handing it to him and let him use it on you.
If it's things he wanna use on you while you're out I'm guessing it's like a small vibrator that can be stuck down your panties and he or you have the remote to crank the vibrations up or down. This can be really hot and you can go out and have dinner and the entire dinner will be like a long foreplay.
As for he wanting to be fucked by a strap on it's not odd. Although I've never experienced it myself I have heard that a prostate orgasm can be very very intense and mindblowing. I say try a well lubed finger up his butt next time you're giving him a blowjob. You might find his reaction quite the turn on smile

So short answer; just because he wants to use toys on you and he wants you to use toys on him doesn't mean that he's bored of you. It's just some extra spice to add into the sex life.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love for a woman to use a strapon on me also. Just giving up control and having my ass fucked is a huge turn-on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no he is not bored of you he wants to experiment with you as he trusts you. Its just a fantasy most guys have like me!
Lurker
0 likes
I think you should go to an adult toy store, or look online with him to gauge what he'd enjoy. Pretty sure it doesn't mean he's bored with you.

Unrelated note: I fought the urge to be a grammar Nazi. Go me! Though, it does mean I won't get spanked for it.