Boobs or butt?

last reply
30 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was talking to my boyfriend the other day about which one most guys like more, so I figured this would be the perfect place to ask and find out. ;)

Oh and if there is already one of these, please send me the link or something because I'm really curious, haha.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For myself I like a woman with shapely legs and ass, but not overly large, just shapely. As for her breast I prefer a woman with an A to a B cup that is pert. I can't speak for the male population, I just know what looks lovely to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing beats a big, beautiful shapely ass.

As long as it's beatifully formed - the bigger the better!

... within reason, obviously!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a fan of little boobs but a HUGE fan of a shapely ass and a nice pair of legs...... Skinny ankles work for me......

I can handle (!) bigger boobs, but a neat, curvy ass is a real deal-closer..... Bums rule!

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I admit, I am a leg man myself, so the first thing I look at on a woman is her legs (if she is showing them; winter time makes this almost impossible though); therefore, I become a breast man! I like small breasts. Yeah, okay, I know that makes me one of the unusual men out there, but small breasts are so much more sensual and erotic.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I absolutely adore anal and I always check out the shapelyness of a ladies ass first, I also of course enjoy the amazing ability to devour the ample nipples and tits that show the wondrous feminity of a woman! I guess it is a difficult choice, but I would say the ass first followed closely but the chest! ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by leslieee
I was talking to my boyfriend the other day about which one most guys like more.

Yes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black + Southern = Ass Worshipper!
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i am a leg and boobs man .. also a girls eyes attract me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both too!
But if I had to choose only one I'd go butt.
I think as I've become older I've appreciated women's butts more.
A good set of boobs, esp cleavage, is awesome, but a nice round ass is fantastic, esp when I imagine licking it out and fucking it like crazy.
It's also a nice spot to cum on too!
A woman's naked arse would have to be one of the most beautiful things every created...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A fan of a nice butt. Pair of skinny jeans, panties, naked, whatever. They're all nice.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I love both... but I prefer some firm boobs to play with. Size is not important smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. It depends from which side I first see a shapely woman, but if I see her boobs first and am attracted to her I almost always turn and watch her pass by. And it seems if her ass or boobs attract me, than the other also seems shapely too. I guess if she has one, she also has the other. Size isn't as important as shape and proportion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boobs for me i guess, must admit , i don't really take much notice of butts.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok so boobs are ok but my opinion is that boobs are always on the second place then u make out with a girl because I tend to go for the boobs at the beginning U know...play with them a bit lick em and that...but then when things advance and I give her an oral the ass stands out more and a good shaped ass turns me on like crazy and because of that there's a lot of precum in my pants smile

The ass is more noticeable then the boobs when Ure doing it so thats why i think that a nice ass is more desireble that a pair of boobs.

O.o and fake boobs dont work for me...im turned down by the idea of my gf for example having fake ones.

Its a very big subject to talk about....and it depends on what the guy like. Personally i like the kind of ass that is defined...so u can make out where the ass ends and the legs begin.

Oo and it helps if u have ass dimples :) that indicates to a guy that U are very orgasmic biggrin

hope i made my point clear

have a good day ;)
Lurker
0 likes
An ass man myself...a nice little apple ass......ummmm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both but if I had to pick one I'd go with the boobs
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
I personally love a shapely butt that i can stroke as my wife rides my hardness, fuck when she's feeling ultra horny ... just look at when she's dressing in her lingerie ..... LOVELY !!!!! She has super breasts as well but i'd still have to go for BUTT smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
can live with big or pert little tits but love a tight little ass
Lurker
0 likes
it is hard to decide for me but I guess a good ass comes first..then breasts
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm an ass man.... or just an ass. Depends on who you ask LOL!
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all about the ass ;) I love a tight perky ass that just bounces especially with a long pair of legs ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I am a butt guy! I love a woman with a great butt and tits that are small and perky!
Lurker
0 likes
butt for sure
Lurker
0 likes
ass all the way