Boobs - Can you answer honestly?

last reply
465 replies
87.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This sounds cliche but I think all boobs are beautiful. Boobs are beautiful in all shapes, sizes, and colors, and they're just a part of what makes a woman physically beautiful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
to me boob size doesn't matter, small to big, i like 'em all. my girlfriends arent to big or to small but i love them
Lurker
0 likes
Boobs do not make the woman
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love boobs!!! Any kind big or small as long as they are the real deal! No plastic parts. Yum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
So is it true most guys love really big boobs? The bigger the better? I have always wanted to know the truth to this question.

I'm not a fan of Really big breasts. Whether they're medium or small doesn't really matter to me either, as long as they are nicely shaped and the nipples look great I'm a happy man, no matter what size they are! smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The smaller, the better!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All boobs are great that all I have to say about that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy and attractive, is sexy attractive.

Somehow physical shape and size doesn't come in to it. Big boobs or small, fuller figured or slim, hairy pussy or shaven, round bum or tight. How the body's worn makes all the difference, sometimes things just work, and you need to pick your jaw off the ground. One feature very rarely controls, or out weights, everything else.

Like many things, its what you do with, that makes the difference, not the size ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I like big boobs but not overtly big (so probably medium B C & maybe D), that however is to look at...
doesnt matter what kind of boobs a girl I like has
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
It's all about the shape and firmness and how well they fit the woman's frame.
When covered large breasts attract more attention than small breasts. And when supported by a decent bra they even look firm. Uncovered different rules seem to apply though.
Obvious fakes are a major turn off form me.

The best chest is both a soothing bosom and a hot rack, no matter what size.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Big tits are best. Remember though, big is in the eye of the holder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree. The size is of no interest to me..
Lurker
0 likes
i love all sizes. women in general just look GOOD.
Lurker
0 likes
Boob size is not all that important to me. Big boobs obviously attract your attention but the nipples are what interest and arouse me. Dark nipples that stand out when hard on a woman that enjoys them being played with is what attracts me most. I would rather see a clothed woman with small breasts and prominent nipples than a clothed woman with a big rack.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a beauty in all sizes and shapes of breasts, as long as they are natural.
Natural beauty is the best!!!!! Small breasts can be just as exciting and beautiful as big ones......in other words..I LOVE THEM ALL as long as they are NATURAL!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm into just about any size of boobs. I guess tiny tits aren't great, as in smaller than an A cup, but small tits to large ones are great. I don't like fake or abnormalls large breasts, though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a B cup on up is what I like the best. I don't care much for tits that are non-existent but I do love big nipples on women. Don't much care for the silicone brand either..............
Lurker
0 likes
Beautiful, shapely boobs of any size are a treat. The female form is a thing of beauty. But should they be paraded as the sole criterion of feminine desirability? No.