Boobs

last reply
15 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the women's forum there are a lot of questions about the size of dicks women have encountered. So, I propose this question-- what is the biggest set of boobs have you enjoyed? Mine is 36DD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The biggest set i have encountered is a f or somthing like that. Did I like them no. Im more into b's to dd's smaller or a little bit larger are fine with me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by papochulo
In the women's forum there are a lot of questions about the size of dicks women have encountered. So, I propose this question-- what is the biggest set of boobs have you enjoyed? Mine is 36DD.

Biggest I've enjoyed? 32C

Biggest I've encountered? 38D

Biggest I've seen (where you could sit a cocktail glass on em without her spilling a drop) 44DD - fake and perfecto

Biggest I've seen (behind cloth) fucking huge. Disturbingly so.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
38 D for me but I've also had just as much fun with a small A cup. I enjoy the nipple more than anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
I think 40H or something, but I also enjoy smaller boobs. Depends on who their attached to, and if they're real (no fake boobs; ick!). It's a matter of appropriateness for the body type I think.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
44 H or J can't exactly remember and I absolutely love them.
Lurker
0 likes
44H and cant get enough
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Biggest I have enjoyed is 34C - anything larger than that and I am not too likely to be attracted.
But I usually find the modest ones (32 A's B's and similar) really attractive !

P.S. the letters do not determine the size - the number is important too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know the boob size of the girl who took my virginity. She was around 22 years old and already saggy, but not saggy huge, just droopy. I would guess her at 36 D. She had the biggest boobs I've personally enjoyed. The rest were As - Cs in the 34 - 36 in. range.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I am not sure on the size but it was enough for me to have to pick my jaw up off the floor. They were real, huge, and perfect and much larger than my wifes who is 36d. i didnt ask but i throughly enjoyed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
38 DD Natural
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The largest I have had we're 32D. The best in bed was a 32B.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
40H she was a big girl