Blowjob

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So many women’s magazines talk about the “finger in the butt during the blowjob” as the ultimate, sex move. Is this a legitimate thing we should try, or no?
Lurker
0 likes
A fingertip touch, very light massage, down there provides a great alt stimulation adding to his pleasure. If he wants you to penetrate him, he'll make it obvious. So, some guys are reticent because they're afraid anal play with them shows a latent gay side. Go slow, but figure he'll never be asking for anal beads. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you were giving me one, yes. If he's good with it, and you want to take it to the next level massage his prostate and expect a very large load in your mouth rather quickly, LOL
It feels great, and for any guy that thinks its gay or will turn you gay, it wont. It will however give you an incredible pleasure and may give you the best orgasm of your life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As massaging the prostrate will quickly cause an involuntary climax on a man, whether or not he wants to climax, I prefer not.

To me sex is not about how quick I can get off, it is about how much pleasure I can give, and I like to take as long as possible giving and receiving.
If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
Lurker
0 likes
ALL things are RELATIVE! ASK the particular man, as some guys DO enjoy that while others of us have a different preference.HTLqWIR6aFekAvYA Your tongue on a particular spot on the under side of my scrotum will get a FAR better response from me. As will giving my balls a "hum job" (taking one or both into your mouth and humming a tune the vibration combined with the wet heat of your mouth is FANTASTIC! (I will be one VERY HAPPY and blissfully docile dude!) Anal insertions DO NOT turn me on, in fact I find it distracting and my erection quickly WILTS! As with all else about sex...different strokes for different folks. So, as always...communicate FIRST and then...ENJOY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well.... It's prostate not prostrate and yes it can cause an immediate ejaculation with little or no pleasure attached.

If a doctor wants a sperm sample from a man all he has to do is put on the rubber glove and just a few seconds of prostate massage and he'll have ejactulate to get the sample from. There is almost no pleasure associated with this.

If the prostate is massaged by a sex partner during a blow or hand job it can intensify the orgasm but if done too early it might be rather anticlimactic.

Anyway.... After having said all that... yes.... Most men, if they don't have hangups, love a finger up the butt during or even without the accompanying blow or hand job and it can certainly intensify the feeling.

If you have him bend over you can easily find the prostrate gland. It's about half a finger length inside the anus and toward the front of the body. Just insert your finger and if you're patient you will find it. It's not all that large. If his isn't swollen it feels about the size of an almond and he may need to give you feedback to find it. Just rubbing it can be fun and once you're familiar with where it is and what it feels like you can intensify his orgasm if you do direct stimulation of the prostate just before he cums.

Not all men's prostates are easy to find or in exactly in the same place. It's been compared to the female's g spot but I'm not so sure the comparison is good.

Anyway. I hope that helps.... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings
Well.... It's prostate not prostrate and yes it can cause an immediate ejaculation with little or no pleasure attached.

If a doctor wants a sperm sample from a man all he has to do is put on the rubber glove and just a few seconds of prostate massage and he'll have ejactulate to get the sample from. There is almost no pleasure associated with this.

If the prostate is massaged by a sex partner during a blow or hand job it can intensify the orgasm but if done too early it might be rather anticlimactic.

Anyway.... After having said all that... yes.... Most men, if they don't have hangups, love a finger up the butt during or even without the accompanying blow or hand job and it can certainly intensify the feeling.

If you have him bend over you can easily find the prostrate gland. It's about half a finger length inside the anus and toward the front of the body. Just insert your finger and if you're patient you will find it. It's not all that large. If his isn't swollen it feels about the size of an almond and he may need to give you feedback to find it. Just rubbing it can be fun and once you're familiar with where it is and what it feels like you can intensify his orgasm if you do direct stimulation of the prostate just before he cums.

Not all men's prostates are easy to find or in exactly in the same place. It's been compared to the female's g spot but I'm not so sure the comparison is good.

Anyway. I hope that helps.... ;)

Easy mistake to make, eh?

And I do admit that stimulating the prostate is easier when one is prostrate.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really don't see how this enhances what she's doing with her mouth - at least not for me. It seems some women like a finger back there when she's being licked. Obviously it's a personal preference. Having a finger probing with intent to massage the prostate and aid in getting me off? No thanks, not that eager to get off when she's doing something that special for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of good responses here. Yes, definitely communicate with him as to if he is open to a finger up the ass. And since it can cause a man to cum quickly, consider doing it as he is about to blow his load. Therefore he gets to enjoy a nice bj or hj for a while, then you intensify the orgasm that you brought him to, by inserting your finger.

And yes to the humming suggestion! Although I've had it done when my cock, not my balls, was in her mouth. But yeah, see how he likes that too!

Shit! I'm a little jealous of the upcoming oral your boyfriend/hubby/fuckbuddy is going to receive!

Give us a report when you've played around with some of these things.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, I love having it done, when its gentle, it creates a warm and tingly feeling in the ass and around the balls, creating a electrifying orgasm, and for me personally, I cum a lot more too.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, I love having it done, when its gentle, it creates a warm and tingly feeling in the ass and around the balls, creating a electrifying orgasm, and for me personally, I cum a lot more too.