BJ Preference

last reply
30 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When receiving a BJ do you prefer slow & sensual, fast & rough, or some other 'technique' ?
0 likes
Somewhere in between, probably. Slow and sensual if it is foreplay, else I might blow too soon. Fast and rough is good if the goal is get my load in the giver's mouth as quickly as possible, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends on the mood.. usually slow and intense..
once i received a bj with only sucking, no movements of lips, just suction for around 10'...
i was on the edge of cumming for long, and she was not pulling me over the edge.. as her first deep hit, i exploded, so intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As has been said by others, it depends but I would say something that perhaps starts off slow and then builds. If she wants to finish in her mouth then for me it has to be slow, sensual slowly quickening till I can't hold back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like seeker4 said, slow and sensual if it's part of the build up. But if it's leading to the climax I want it fast with lots of tongue action (and some good hand work is also a plus).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a slow and sensual BJ. It feels so good I don't want the pleasure to end. The exception would be if we're someplace risky. Not getting caught is part of the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Start slow, finish fast.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Sloooow
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On her knees between my legs (me sitting). Long lavishing licks and sucks on my manhood. Slow but deliberate. Staring up at me while she shows me how much she's enjoying driving me crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let’s see...since it has been quite a while, I’ll have to remember what I like. I would say, slow and steady for a build up, and then deep and fast with lots of moaning and saliva for a finish. And, if she’s feeling adventurous, slipping a finger “inside” would round out an amazing experience!

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've not had enough times to have developed a preference. Wife likes my tongue but doesn't like going down on me. My previous wife was even worse about it
Lurker
0 likes
Seeker4 said it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, if my cock is in someone's willing mouth, I'm not gonna complain too much ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow and sensual throughout is best to me. I want to enjoy the journey she is taking me on for as long as she wants to lead me down the road. Maybe mixing up the speed only a few times. But over all, if she really enjoys doing it, I would like her to be slow and sensual.
colin123
0 likes
Crossdressers give great blowjobs, my friend sucks slowly while cupping my balls, feels so sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all depends ....where...time.....size......drinks.....orders........if its finish in or on me......task is done......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im easy going as long as i get a bj.

Can be slow deep and senual or could just suck me hard and fast but slowly and sensual makes me last the longest. Love my smooth balls being sucked and then pop out it leaves her mouth, not so much on tounging the arse though.
0 likes
I like to be teased, slowly with a tongue as he or she tickles my hole gently with a fingernail. Eventually I'll put a finger into her mouth. My finger and her tongue will work together on the swollen dome of my cock.. I like to help you see. I've got the helping gene.
Lurker
0 likes
Let's enjoy this as a fine wine, or 5 course meal. Slowly, and relishing each new taste and sensation.
Lurker
0 likes
Little column A, little column B. Is it cliché to say I enjoy both? It's very situational to me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Start out slow and easy,then when it is very hard quickly up and down on just the head.Then deep with short strokes and back to just the head and keep switching.Then when I am want to cum I grab her head and fuck her mouth like a pussy at the end push her head hard against me and blast a big load down her throat. WOW!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Slow and with desire, take as long as you like.
Lurker
0 likes
Slow and with desire, take as long as you like.ZyI0POfUInWYUQFo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the one giving the BJ, i like to take my time and savor his cock. And i like to suck a couple of explosions out of him before he slips into my pussy,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow and sensual. Love being teased, edged. Love being the object of desire. Suckling of the head, complete with slurping sounds ... mmm, hits the mark.
Lurker
0 likes
Slow - Deep & sensual. The orgasm seems more awesome that way*
Lurker
0 likes
Slow deep sensual & maybe upping the speed as I get close to cumming in her mouth. I had a guy suck my dick & when I cum in his mouth he sucked hard & swallowed my cum load. THAT was awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow and sensual. The mouth and lips focusing mostly on the shaft, and the tongue focusing on the head. Facing you, so that the top of their mouth is on the topside of you, and their tongue is on the underside of you. And then...wait. Screw the micromanaging! The rule is that whoever is giving the blowjob, they get to choose how it is done.