BJ or 2 women giving you a hand job?

last reply
111 replies
14.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I"ll take the BJ, please! Handjobs never really did anything for me....or maybe I just never found a woman who really knew how to give one.
English Gentleman
0 likes
wet sloppy mouth or two hands?? wow what a conundrum.

id go for two hands, hoping it would lead to a fun threesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its gotta be a BJ
Lurker
0 likes
Damn BJ or two women... BJ or two women... BJ or two women... wait what was the question?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will take a 2 woman hand job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of variables including quality, etc, but I must say, generally, Blowjob for me
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of hand jobs. I swear that they are underrated and a good one can make my eyes roll back and moan like I'm hypnotized in seconds. It's also a fantasy of mine to have a threesome with two women...

That being said, a blowjob or a two-woman handjob?
Blowjob.
Blowjob, hands down.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Depends a bit on who the other folks are of course.... but two attractive women stroking me would, all things being equal be my vote.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I'd double down on the hand job for the sheer novelty of it. I've only been in that situation once before, and let me tell you, that memory has been withdrawn from the spank bank more than for any of the countless blowies I've had. Hell, I think I've... looked back with fondness on that encounter more times than I've actually had my cock sucked.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Site administrator
0 likes
I will have to go with the former since mines very small and no way will two ladies get their hands around it at the same time.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

What if one of the girls has a big mouth?

Well then I suggest she goes to the local chippy and gets a large saveloy and chips.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I will have to go with the former since mines very small and no way will two ladies get their hands around it at the same time.

This is lush. Everyone has a small cock compared to the lush average. It's both a mathematical certainty, and impossibility, at the same time
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

This is lush. Everyone has a small cock compared to the lush average. It's both a mathematical certainty, and impossibility, at the same time

You speak for yourself! The Lush average is 12 inches and (I am a modest person) mine surpasses that!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1000's of blowjobs in my day. I'll take the hand job from 2 !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sex with the mouth is very exciting. But I don't mean sucking. I'm referring to talking. A woman can talk while she wanks you but not while she sucks you. So a wank with lots of dirty talk. Not interested in the two woman thing though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the girl/girls. I've had some really good blow jobs and hand jobs but I've also had some bad ones.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take the blow. How about one gal sucking my balls while the other goes over the top?
Lurker
0 likes
I'll have one woman giving the blow job and the other stroking my shaft in time with the first woman’s lips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As others have pointed out, it depends on the women's sense of cock. I've had hand jobs that were really, REALLY good, but that's rare. Blow job from one for me, please.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll have to go with the hand job from 2 women. My wife is a master at giving hand jobs.
I have begged her to give lessons and use me to help with her teaching.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Erosfan
I'll have to go with the hand job from 2 women. My wife is a master at giving hand jobs.
I have begged her to give lessons and use me to help with her teaching.

My woman too. She kneels beside me in just the right place for my exploring hands while her expert fingers squirt me up to my chest. Last HJ from her knocked me flat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In our FWB group, the guys enjoy a hand job from both of us as well as bj's. Often a handjob is more convenient.
Their preference is bj's and we are more than happy to provide them as we get to share their final moments.