Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Cocks

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do guys get turned on seeing big fat cocks?

11 votes remaining
Yes (14 votes) 127%
No (7 votes) 64%
Lurker
0 likes
Hi all just signed up, but have been lurking these past few days, loving the site btw.

Want to ask all the guys a question do you like looking at big cocks on video or pictures?

I get really turned on seeing a right big fat cock and i am 100% straight but love seeing some monster cocks.

I don't know if is because im pretty big myself 23cm or if i would feel the same if i was smaller.
Lurker
0 likes
Is it a bit for straight guys to admit they like looking at big cocks?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can appreciate a good man's body, which is to say the body of a man who is toned and fit. Nevertheless, I dislike penis photos.
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy looking at cocks, all sizes, but the bigger ones do tend to fascinate me. Yes, thay are indeed quite enjoyable to look at and play with. Also, nothing, on Lush, is (well, apart from the I word and scat, but that's reasonable) so asking if something is will probably get you answers like "hell no!", though don't quote me on that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it is but I think even on a message board like this one many men would feel uncomfortable even admitting they look at a man's cock whether big or not.

As a bisexual guy I can't say I get turned on by big cocks in particular. I get turned on by all sizes. Big cocks are a turn on but they are not always best as far as sexual things. sometimes they are better to look at than they are practical to have fun with.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
Is it a bit for straight guys to admit they like looking at big cocks?

It is only for a guy who likes to look at cocks to claim he's 100% straight. Pretty fucking kinky too.

Welcome to Lush, Stephen.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.