Big clit and lips?

last reply
38 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have no opinion, it's not like it is something someone can control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a major fan of LABIA MAJOR ..... nibbling ... sucking ... tugging ... getting them nice and PLUMP ......
Lurker
0 likes
I love lips that are large and plump. Kissung licking icould all night. A large clit is great .Ihave found licking and sucking it makeswoman cum faster and harder. DO women find this true?
Lurker
0 likes
They're all good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to agree with the majority. All sizes are good - as long as they're clean (and the hair well groomed - don't like too much obstructing the view!). smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can honestly say size does not matter. I have never been ready for sex turn it down because of size.
Lurker
0 likes
They are all good, can be a huge turn on if displayed in the right way. Cleanliness is a requirement regardless of features. The extra playground equipment means for more areas to lick, suck and pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't bother me at all. And personally I think it is better. More surface area for licking, rubbing, and nibbling smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately I have been attracted to long, large pussy lips......especially the feeling of them gripping your cock as she rides you.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown