best way to get my first COCK in my mouth and other places

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am very new to this and have been fantasizing about pleasing other men....what would be the best way to find another guy who is willing to let me take his hard cock in my mouth, then flip me over and pound me hard till he cums in my ass....
Please Help Me with this problem,,,if you live close enough maybe you would like to BREAK MY CHERRY >>>>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IfA good place to start right be your local gay bar or adult video store. As one of your gay friends. Everybody knows at least one gay guy. They just dont know it.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Marx Sister
0 likes
My suggestion would be Tinder or Grindr. At least assuming you are in/near a city at least, or willing to travel to one. It's not that those apps don't have a user base in smaller towns, it's just likely to be a bit more work to get what you're after.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too far away for me to help with this.

The recommendations about tinder & other hook up sites are good. Just don't take the first offer, look for someone who will show a little respect & courtesy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just after me and mate wanked each other off at 16, I took him in my mouth..
Clumeleon
0 likes
Get Grindr, dude.
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was through a local CL ad. Once Jay and I hit it off online, we would text; he gave me a hard on every time we chatted. When his dad had left for the weekend the invite was also opened.
0 likes
Quote by jaychat7
My first time was through a local CL ad. Once Jay and I hit it off online, we would text; he gave me a hard on every time we chatted. When his dad had left for the weekend the invite was also opened.

Yeah, CL personals going down cut off a good resource for finding guys.

Quote by clum
Get Grindr, dude.

If I owned my phone, I'd have done this long ago. But I carry a company phone that is connected to a device management system. While I am the IT manager, I don't run that system myself (that is seconded to my staff) and it does log what apps are installed on managed phones.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
If I owned my phone, I'd have done this long ago. But I carry a company phone that is connected to a device management system. While I am the IT manager, I don't run that system myself (that is seconded to my staff) and it does log what apps are installed on managed phones.

Buy a cheap little smartphone and get Grindr.
0 likes
Quote by clum

Buy a cheap little smartphone and get Grindr.

I've considered it. There are logistical issues.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I've considered it. There are logistical issues.

It's honestly ideal for quick hookups. Not great for relationships, although I have had a few good dates from there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mustang531
IfA good place to start right be your local gay bar or adult video store. As one of your gay friends. Everybody knows at least one gay guy. They just dont know it.

but how to I find my secret guy friends?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with previous posters of going to Adult Bookstores or Theaters.