Belly button foreplay

last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Am i the only one with a fetish of licking around a belly button. Who else finds belly button foreplay a turn on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tryed it but if it turns you both on, go for it.
Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say I have Marc no....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cant say ive tried it, but I also cant say that the concept is particularly intriguing. lol and my fiance has a thing with people touching her belly button so I doubt she would be down for receiving it.

That said, hey if you like it who cares, do all the bellybutton foreplay, and if your the only person in the world who is excited about it then your simply unique.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Belly button foreplay when I hear that I’m not sure what to think. I've never looked at one and was like Mmm I’d love to tease that, in any sense in touching, licking, fingering it. None of that has ever really jumped out to me.

I have seen pictures of it and sure it’s pretty but so is a lot of other things don’t mean it’ll be hot or fun to do really.

I don’t think I’d want anything sticking anything inside my button, nor do I wish to do it to anyone else.

However if it makes you happy and turns you on rock it out like you own it then.

To each their own!
Lurker
0 likes
the general stomach can be quite sensitive during foreplay, but I find it odd that you enjoy your bellybutton being touched. if it works for you, go for it!
Lurker
0 likes
I never thought about it as a focus for foreplay, but like I posted before, foreplay is a 24 hour a day thing, not simply turning a key and stepping on the gas before sex. But I like bellybuttons. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeCallsMeKitty
the general stomach can be quite sensitive during foreplay, but I find it odd that you enjoy your bellybutton being touched. if it works for you, go for it!

its not my belly button lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not so much. If it was a turn on I'd ask my lady to wear crop top shirts more often. If she knew how much it turned me on, it would probably turn her on to expose herself in that way. Since it isn't illegal to expose that part of the body in public, the scenarios are quite appealing!
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike