Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bald Genitalia….

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
While I agree with trimming the pubic hair and shaving some portions off I have yet to figure out the fascination with the “completely bald” look on a woman. It seems a bit odd to convert back to the days before puberty. Some say it’s a neater and cleaner look. Are there any men who have yet to find this fad sexually appealing?
I love bare pussies. I love landing strips or other geometric shaped 'welcome mats'. Hell, I love all pussies! I don't see it as a pre-puberty look, just a grooming choice (like beards on men). Most men shave all or at least most of there facial hair off. Is that 'converting back to the days before puberty' too? I've seen reports claiming "some doctors" (un-named, of course) claim that pubic hair should be let grow, it is supposed to help prevent some disease as well as protect against injury from friction or whatever. I think it has no basis in truth or fact (and those 'doctors' have probably never had an enjoyable sexual experience in their life). I also believe guys should perform a little manscaping themselves for the benefit of their ladies as well.
Eh. I don't think it has much to do with anything as creepy as reverting to per-pubescence. I think it's just one more style. Like a man shaving his beard entirely. Or for that matter, a man shaving his pubic region.
personal preference, some woman thinks it makes them sexier and thats all good, hairy bush, landing strip or bald, isn't the fun and pleasure the most important?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so anything goes, Yay!
Bald makes it Feel better to touch it also keeps it looking clean. There's nothing worse than going down on a girl after filling her with cum to be met by a load of muff druff.
I think a bald woman.........or Man.......has to look sexier, My balls and cock look so different after ive shaved them. My partener years ago used to use some cream to help keep body hair away.Years ago we would bathe,Shave, and have such amazing sex nights .I allso think when youre shaving youre bits you are adding a bit more spice to youre lifes,.... I love , adore , a freshly shaved womans fanny.....
A little hair down there is better then bare. It makes the woman look like a woman! I think it should be a matter of partner preference.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown