Login

Awkward thoughts

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi. Had a quick question. I occasionally have thoughts about someone who had been the love of my life. She is married and has children.
We are just friends now as I have since started dating again. But sometimes I start to miss the way my ex flame and I interacted. Is this normal and what can be done to change my way of thinking? Thanks in advance.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you missing her or are you missing the feeling of having someone to be with? I often think i miss my exes and i dont, i miss having a boyfriend
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
there are often aspects of my ex-marriage and ex-wife that i miss...the scrabble and all night boggle games, the hand holding and arms across each other's back as we walked, and the very fun kinds of sex (and fantasies) we shared. then i recall the not so good aspects of it all and it helps me know that the decision we made to split was the right one. one needn't mention that someone else you loved did something you liked (sexually or not) to still tell yer current or future gf what it is you want or enjoy. keep in front of thoughts why you are with the gf you are enjoying. good luck to ya.
Lurker
0 likes
Every relationship is different. Don't try to superimpose how the ex flame was on someone new you date. Just accept that what was, was, but that was then and this is now.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to everyone who responded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are people that I wonder about but life goes on move along with it