Login

Ass

last reply
16 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Would you allow your girlfriend/wife fuck you in the ass with a strap-on or dildo?
Active Ink Slinger
Nope. Won't even think about it. I do the fucking.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Advanced Wordsmith
NO-FECKING-WAY. Ive had medicals and I did not like it one bit
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes I would and have
Advanced Wordsmith
I would, never have with a toy, but she has fingered my ass and i love it
Lurker
I have certainly fantasises about it and would like to try it at least once. However, I would reserve the right to never do it again if I didn't like it lol
Active Ink Slinger
I would do it in exchange for anal with her. I guess I'm kind of anal about equality.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Clumeleon
I'd do anything for her.
Active Ink Slinger
Nope I intend to go to my grave with a virgin ass
Active Ink Slinger
with a fem dom? perhaps
Rookie Scribe
Not really fond of toys, but once in a while, why not.
Active Ink Slinger
Don't care for anything knocking on my back door, but if it was something she truly wanted as part of a mutual satisfaction later I would allow it.
Active Ink Slinger
I got fuck by a 17 year old neighbor 46 years ago , it hurt like hell at first then at the end felt great and I came right after he came in me.
Every since if a girl want to play with my ass I was all in. It's my EASY button ????
Active Ink Slinger
I got fuck by a 17 year old neighbor 46 years ago , it hurt like hell at first then at the end felt great and I came right after he came in me.
Every since if a girl want to play with my ass I was all in. It's my EASY button ????