Asian fetish

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just one question for the Guys. It seems in last 10 or so years American guys have developed an Asian fetish especially for girls from Philippines and Korea. In the 1980's and early 90's you guys hardly looked at us (I'm Korean). What happened?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Blame it on Lucy Liu:

Seriously, I'm not aware of such a phenomenon. If anything, there might be more tolerance for interracial couples since the last 25 years or so, but I never noticed any significant fetish for Asian girls in particular; not among the guys I know at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE all asian women...love their skin, their bodies....hmmm. But then, I love all women too, no matter what creed, color or religion....lol
Lurker
0 likes
I've always liked Asian girls so.....
0 likes
I don't consider myself to have an "Asian fetish" though I am married to a Chinese woman (that I met in person in Canada). In fact, the whole notion of an "Asian fetish" smacks of racism by implying that a "normal" person would not fall for someone outside their race. In fact, she is the only Asian that I've had sex with and I have been attracted to a raft of different racial, ethnic, and other groups. I did not fall in love with a fetish, I fell in love with a person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit an attraction to the Far East as well...
Lurker
0 likes
I think Asian women are some of the most beautiful women in the world.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by julee
Just one question for the Guys. It seems in last 10 or so years American guys have developed an Asian fetish especially for girls from Philippines and Korea. In the 1980's and early 90's you guys hardly looked at us (I'm Korean). What happened?

I'm not sure I agree with you. I think there's always been an awareness and appreciation for Asian women among men in America and other Western countries. If that interest has grown, it's only because of a much enlarged presence from immigration of Asians as well as others. A pretty woman will always draw a man's attention, and I think many men in the U.S. would say that East Asian women, as well as women from South Asia like India and Nepal, not to mention the women of S.E. Asia like Thailand and Indonesia, collectively have a unique and ethereal beauty all their own for which there always has been an awareness and a sense of appreciation. Speaking for myself, way back in the hoary past in high school (1980s) , I very much enjoyed the sexual favors of a Chinese classmate, although she was one of only 3 Asians in our school. Now however there's a huge local population of Thais, Koreans, Indians etc. which makes for wonderfully diverse dating possibilities and one often sees Asian women with men of other ethnic groups. Life is good!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by julee

Not to say that Asian women aren't beautiful and rightfully admired, but on what do you base this statement?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I don't consider myself to have an "Asian fetish" though I am married to a Chinese woman (that I met in person in Canada). In fact, the whole notion of an "Asian fetish" smacks of racism by implying that a "normal" person would not fall for someone outside their race. In fact, she is the only Asian that I've had sex with and I have been attracted to a raft of different racial, ethnic, and other groups. I did not fall in love with a fetish, I fell in love with a person.

Oh! I'm so sorry I thought fetish meant a strong liking or preference for someone and in no way was meant to be racist. I have a strong preference for American guys and don't consider myself racist. I guess I should take some more ESL classes and will write the word fetish 100 times as penance.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by julee

Oh! I'm so sorry I thought fetish meant a strong liking or preference for someone and in no way was meant to be racist. I have a strong preference for American guys and don't consider myself racist. I guess I should take some more ESL classes and will write the word fetish 100 times as penance.

That's not really the definition of fetish.

Having a strong liking/preference for someone just probably means you have a type (preference for tall/short, certain color eyes, certain body type, etc.).

Fetishes are a bit more extreme and sexual in nature. While I wouldn't go so far as calling a fetish for a certain ethnic group racist, it's always been something that's made me uneasy. But this is only because to me, fetishism is a deep form of objectification. Fetishism separates the person from their physical characteristics as if that's all they are. Seeing this characteristic triggers a sexual response, no matter what the setting is. That's why lots of people who are aware that they have a fetish seek professional help for it, because living with an actual fetish can be quite difficult. This is why fetishes in general (outside of sexually charged communities like Lush) are frowned upon. Too many impulses that can't be controlled.

It's easy to be confused because the word fetish (like so many others) is tossed around so casually that it begins to lose its meaning, especially in a place like this. So now you may have guys that like boobs saying they have a titty fetish, when in actuality, they're just like any other human being that enjoys titties. Or guys who think women look sexy in nylon stockings, so they figure they have a nylon fetish. Unless they're at home jerking off into nylons or fucking a pair of nylons, it's safe to say they don't have a nylon fetish. They just like the way women look in them.

You may have a strong preference for American guys, but it doesn't mean they consume your thoughts most of the time and that every American guy you see triggers a sexual response of some sort. That would be a fetish.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not really for me. I prefer curves, bbw women. Generally not common with Asian women. But there are exceptions to every "rule"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always found Asian women to be sexy and attractive. When I spent a year in South Korea while I was in the military I had many fantasies of bedding a sexy Korean pet. However, I was married at the time so I didn't act on my fantasies. No regrets though. Since then, I haven't met an Asian pet that would get nekkid with me... :-(
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love asian women. Although I never married an asian.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Julee, I had a girlfriend in Hong Kong in 71' and 72'. Unfortunately I was to immature to appreciate what I had and let her go. Also had a Filipina girlfriend while stationed in Subic Bay and again to immature to appreciate her also. I was young and stupid and as I got older still not to smart and married the wrong person. Hopefully I'll meet the right person someday and do the right thing (who knows). Asian women are so HOT!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i lived in south east asia for a while. i never had an asian fetish before then but after half a year of living there man did i start finding these girls attractive. sadly never had the chance to sleep with an asian girl, one of lives regrets i guess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had two Asian (filipino) girlfriends - my current girlfriend and the previous one. I guess you could say I have an Asian preference. I love their coloring. I prefer smaller breasted women with dark nipples. Both of them were/are very good in bed as well as highly orgasmic.

In both cases, I am older than they are. In the case of my current girlfriend, I am significantly older (more than 25 years). Because of their culture, I don't think the age difference bothers them as it does most women of my race that i have met.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
Between May '89 thru Jan '91, I probably fucked 150 Filipino women while deployed. Hone a lot of skills there!