Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anguish and Pain in anal

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Guys, do you enjoy seeing the anguish on a woman's face or hear her whimper in pain when you fuck a woman in the ass - especially an anal virgin. Does it get you harder knowing its her first time taking it in the ass??? Just curious.

Meagan
Meagan
I have never given anal and if that's what it's like for a first time recipient, I quite possibly never shall, or at least I'll stick to ones with experience. Anguish and pain are not sexy for me.
No. I think abusive rough painful sex is a fucked up fantasy for sadistic misogynists. If your partner is in anguish, it's time to stop.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Well, I think anal can be also performed without anguish in a girl's face and without hearing her whimper in pain. If a girl agrees to have anal, I'd make sure it would be painless, without any discomfort (as much as possible) and pleasurable for her...and I'd do it also in my own interest - to make sure she lets me fuck her in the ass ever again.
Proper anal takes training her the lady. She has to be willing, of course! We started with me licking her. She got to where she love her tush getting licked. After a few nights, I slid a lubed finger in, slowly. Once she got into that, I purchased a couple of butt plugs, one small, another slightly larger. The larger closely matched my girth. She got to the point that she was wearing the plug during the entire intercourse. After 3 or 4 weeks she said she was ready to try anal sex. That first time, she was drunk, on purpose. It was a bit hard on her, mainly the aftermath. She was sore. About 5 days later, I came home from work to find her happily juiced up on wine, wanting an ass fuck. We would do anal once or twice a week for awhile and she eventually would and still demands it. But I never saw her grimace too much from pain. However, had I just lubed her ass and shoed it in her that night I first licked it, I'm sure she would have screamed and that would have ended it for once and for all!
i love a guy's cock in my hole and it hurts so good as he stretches my hole with his cock