Anal Play- solo, with partner, both??

last reply
44 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both are great! Toys reach better and vibrate!!
Lurker
0 likes
Anal sex is amazing, I was always a very straight guy until I let my wife play with my ass for the first time. Ever since
I crave having a strapon, vibrator or real cock in my ass. I do cum so hard when I'm being fucked deep
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go with both. Have done it solo plenty of times, and with a partner of the opposite sex (just fingers) but would be willing to explore more...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had never done it until a girl I was dating was giving me a blow job and then slid down further and started to tongue my ass. It felt great and I was so turned on that by that time she slid her finger inside I was ready to burst. I have since done it a few times by myself but generally do it with a partner.
Lurker
0 likes
With a partner
Lurker
0 likes
I have a variety of butt plugs - including a couple that vibrate. I have also used a vibrating dildo and a rabbit. Used solo when masturbating the sensation is fabulous particularly when my rectal muscles clamp around the toy as I come. Unfortunately my wife doesn't enjoy anal play as I really fancy being fucked with a strapon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving anal, fucking that tight little hole, makes me cum so hard. As to receiving froma partner the most I've had was a finger stuck in my arse while we fucked. I can say that was really hot and Ive since been sticking my own finger up there when i jerk off. Crazy good times...

What I would like be rimmed.. wonder how that feels...?
"If you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with" - Luther Vandross
Lurker
0 likes
me and my wife both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like the experience both with my wife and solo. Just want her to get comfortable with a strapon.